Ch.5

Chris:

Last time on Total Drama Haunted Horror! Cody decided that he had enough, and left the competition. The alliance worked well together, claiming its first victim! Izzy! Ariel went against what her girlfriend said, and was the reason Izzy left! What will Amber do about her girlfriend?! How will the Alliance fare now?! How will our contestants handle the newest dramatic news for this season?! Find out tonight on Total Drama Haunted Horror!

~theme plays~

~the camera is on the main floor, looking at the door~

Chris:

~bursting through the door~ Good evening, contestants!

~the camera slowly circles the room to see the reactions of everybody~

Gwen:

~sitting on the couch, rolling her eyes~ Uhg...

Amber:

Not now, McLean! I need to yell. ~turns to Ariel~ What the hell caused you to disobey me like that?!

Ariel:

~is staying completely silent, huddled on the couch with tears running down her face~

Amber:

~cracks knuckles~ Uhg!

Pete:

~squeezing Bridgette's hand~ Hey, Chris.

Bridgette:

~flips her hair, sitting on the couch~ Heh..

Lightning:

~is doing pushups next to Jo~ Sha-Nine! Sha-Fourteen! Sha-Six! Sha-Black!

Jo:

~sighs in frusteration, keeping up with his pushups~

Noah:

~has a stack of Sherlock Holmes books on a giant armchair next to him~ McLean... What is it?

Jay:

~laying on the couch with Mickey sitting on top of him~

Mickey:

~giggles evilly~ Hehe...

Dawn:

~sitting in the center of the room~ Christopher has a surprise for us... It is both pleasant, /and/ heartbreaking. And it will have disasterous results.

Chris:

~grins widely~ Awh, Dawn! Why would you think that? ~cackles evilly~

Dawn:

Because your aura has a mischevious tint to it...

Chris:

Oh, fooey! When am /I/ ever mischevious?!

~he gets angered glares from around the room~

Chris:

~clears throat~ A-Anyway... I have good new and bad news!

Dawn:

~rolls her eyes slightly~

Chris:

The good news! You have a new housemate! She was in the last season, but probably didn't get much attention. Meet... /Arabella/!

Arabella:

~walks into the house with a small smile~ Hey, guys.

~immediately, she catches the eye of Jay, who shifts uncomfortably under Mickey~