Ch. 9

Chris:

Last time on Total Drama Haunted Horror! The remaining teens went on sort of an adventure! Noah proved to us just how smart he is with the bet he made with Jo! It was either the outed contestants are all trapped in the basement and Jo has to vote for herself, or they are not, and Noah is kicked out immediately! Noah won, proving two things! He is smarter than Jo, and the writers have a lot of explaining to do! Yeah, the writers! Definitely! Mehehe... Anyways, Jo tried to get out of her deal by voting for Lightning, which would force a tie-breaker! But luckily for everyone, I have cameras! I knew of the bet, and it was bye bye for Jo! Five remain, but only one can be your winner! Who will it be? Find out right here on Total Drama Haunted Horror!

~theme plays~

~the final five are all sitting in the main room~

Noah:

~sitting with his legs crossed, reading a book~

Lightning:

~looking at him~ Sha-How can you be so interested in that thing? And what's with your legs? Don't that hurt?

Noah:

~rolls eyes, shrugging the comment off and continuing to read~

Arabella:

It obviously doesn't bother him because what he has is either too small or non-existant! ~chuckling to herself~

~Gwen and Jay are on the couch next to Noah, both sighing~

Noah:

~Confessional: "Jockhead and Melons? Unbearable. But the Blue Jay and Gothica? They're alright to me. Don't bother me at all."

Jay:

~rolls eyes~ Arabella, quiet, You're bugging him.

Arabella:

~raises a brow, raising her voice purposely~ Did you just tell me to be quiet..?

Jay:

~keeps his low, calm voice~ Yes, I did. So do it.

Lightning:

~basically screaming~ Sha-Nope! Deal with it, homie! She doesn't have to listen to you!

Noah:

~stands up, groaning~ That's it. I've had enough for one night. I'm going to the bedroom. Gwen and Jay, you two are welcome to join me. Idiot and Jugs, stay away. ~walking towards the staircase~

Gwen:

~Confessional: "Wow... I've never seen Noah so... Bugged."

Jay:

~sighs, looking at Gwen~ You want to go? If so, I'll need some help...

Lightning:

Sha-No way are you going, Jay! We have our alliance!'

Arabella:

Yeah, and I just so happen to be your GIRLFRIEND. So you're staying.

Gwen:

~silently gets up, picks Jay up and walks to the staircase~

Jay:

~in Gwen's arms~ Forget you and your alliance. As for you, Arabella... We'll talk later.

~the two still in the main room look dumbfounded~

Lightning:

It's okay! We still overpower them! Us two against them!