Ch. 6

Chris:

Last time on Total Drama Haunted Horror! A little surprise came in the form of a purple haired little person! Also known as, Arabella! With her coming in, there was a vote! Chef and Izzy had a little meeting before going missing. Arabella caused drama between Jay and Mickey. In the end, Pete and Bridgette left together. One by vote, and the other by choice. That's two down, and way too many to go! Seriously, these kids just need to leave, already! What sort of drama will go on this week? Find out right now on Total Drama Haunted Horror!

~theme plays~

~the camera in the basement comes up, showing it completely empty, even though Chef and Izzy went down there just a day before~

~the cameraman goes up the stairs, and a bang is heard, followed by a shrill scream from under the stairs~

Camera man:

What the hell?! I seriously don't get paid enough for this, man...

~as he ascends the stairs, the camera cuts out, but the microphone is still on, so that a low, raspy chuckle can be heard before another scream and the sound of something, or /someone/ falling down the stairs~

~camera goes to Chris~

Chris:

~speaking into a microphone, so that his voice is heard throughout the house~ Hello, housemates! You've now reached what I call the haldway point of the competition! I don't expect any of you to leave on your own anymore, so... Every episode, a vote will be made to send someone home! That's atleast one eviction per day! Alright, have a good day!

~the camera view is now of the kitchen, where Jay is seen being carried by Lightning, as Arabella and Mickey argue and Dawn sits at the table, eating a salad~

Arabella:

And you know what?! You don't [bleep]ing treat him right!

Mickey:

What the hell are you talking about?! You just got here! I've had my eye on him for a long time!

~Jay and Lightning are whispering to each other~

Lightning:

Sha-who are they talking about..?

Jay:

I don't know... They both like each of us...

~the two continue to watch the fighting~

Arabella:

You have a /boyfriend/! Stay away from Lightning!

~the boys both go wide eyed~

Mickey:

So?! Not like I give a damn about Jay anymore! He's practically useless! Damn dude can hardly walk! ~quickly covers her mouth~ Oh, g-god...

~camera turns to Jay, who already has tears in his eyes~ M-Mickey...

Mickey:

J-Jay... I didn't mean it... I swear, I-

Lightning:

~interrupts her~ Sha-girl! You've got problems!

Dawn:

~shakes head~ My, McKinley. You have a hateful soul...

Jay:

~tears streaming down his face~ I can't believe you just...

Arabella:

~runs up to where Lightning is holding Jay~ You poor thing... I can't believe she said that...

Dawn: