Pregame Time!

THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS DRUG USE!!!!!!!!! I DON'T CONDONE THE USE OF ILLEGAL SUBSTANCES. MAKE GOOD CHOICES BYE!

Bex & I were definitely beginning to feel the effects of the copious amounts of tequila we were consuming, as we screamed "I'M FIGGITY FIGGITY FUCKED UP" along to our favorite hype song Bricks by Carnage and Migos. We were jumping up and down on the kitchen island when there was a knock on the door signalling our first guests had arrived. Sof, Jay, and Sam all showed their bright smiling faces as I opened the door to my apartment. They engulfed me in a hug and yelled their happy birthday wishes at me as I grunted and tried to fight the smile that took over my face. Once I separated from my friends I see the various things they have brought with them as "presents" Jay carrying a small bag of a white substance I can only assume is cocaine, Sam with a bag of about half an ounce of weed, and Sof carrying a case of cheap beer. I didn't even try to hide the smile on my face as I grabbed for the bag in Sam's hand and immediately went to pack the bong sitting on my counter.

The girls and I passed the bong around in a rotation a couple times while Jay and Bex took turns taking a couple lines. I watched as Sof finished rolling a blunt for us to share when the rest of the people got here. "River come get a line I didn't bring this for nothing!" Jay yelled over the music. I rolled my eyes and headed her way. Just as I lean my head down to snort up the crisp line of white substance from my counter a knock sounds at the door followed by an "I GOT IT" from Bex. I look up from the counter and wipe my nose as the door opens and my eyes immediately meeting the wide blue eyes of the person who saved my life just hours earlier. Colby looked like he had freshened up, he was now wearing black skinny jeans, a white t shirt, black high top chucks and a leather jacket to top it all off. He honestly looked really fucking good.

The coke I just snorted hit me fast and an giant smile immediately took over my face as I ran over to my new friends. Colby was joined by Sam and his girlfriend Kat but I barely noticed them as I smashed into Colby's arms yelling "LOOK THE GUYS WHO SAVED MY LIFE ARE HERE" to my friends inside who all looked at me like I was crazy. I just shook my head remembering they had no real idea what I was talking about and turned looked up at Colby realizing I was still hugging on to his body with quite a grip. I cleared my throat and let go, turning to Sam and Kat. "Hey Sam, and you must be Kat! I'm River thanks for coming." I greeted Sam and introduced myself to Kat a bit friendlier than I ever would have usually, but I'll just blame the coke. Bex already grabbed Colby and dragged him into the house before I could really say anything to him, but I was too hyper focused on Sam and Kat to even pay attention to what she was saying to him, although I knew it had to be embarrassing. "Oh shit come in guys sorry to keep you standing out here" I told the couple who just chuckled and shook there heads at me. We all headed back to the kitchen where Bex was surrounded by the other girls and Colby, poured shots for our new friends. "Guys this is Sam and his girlfriend Kat, and I'm sure Bex already introduced you to Colby." I found my spot in front of a shot glass and we all raised our glasses to a shouted toast from Bex "to River the most stubborn bad bitch I've ever met! LET'S MAKE SURE HER BIRTHDAY IS ONE WE ONLY SORT OF REMEMBER!" There was a collective "to River" sung by my friends before we all downed our shots and slammed the glasses back on the table. I felt eyes on me and looked around to see all my friends engrossed in their own conversations until my eyes met Colby's who looked oddly worried as he studied my face. I have a feeling this is gonna be a weird night.

A/N
hi hunnies this is for you i hate it but i love you so 😘