Jealous boys + I bet I can!

After school you two went down to the front gate and saw the others waiting. Once you saw them you ran towards them and hug CNU.

  You: CNU~ thank you for that delicious and wonderful lunch. (Hug & smile)  

CNU: you’re welcome HaNi!(hug back and pat you're head)  

Baro: Why only CNU get a hug? We help too you know! (Jealous)  

Sandeul & Jinyoung: yeah! We help too.   

Gongchan: (hit the head of his hyung)Guys!  

Sandeul, Baro and Jinyoung: Aw! (=.=) Channie~ what was that for?  

Gongchan:  You 3 are like idiots! (=.=*)  

You: HIHIHI~(laugh) Gongchan, It’s ok! Come here you three (hug them one by one) Thank you (smile).  

You hug first Baro, then Jinyoung, last is Sandeul.  

Sandeul: HaNi is very sweet!(hug tight) I don’t want to let her go! (Cuddle)  

You: keke~ ok..OK! (^.^)(want to break from the hug but you can’t because sandeul is still cuddling you)  

Gongchan: (jealous) *YAH! stop hugging her tight! She’s mine find your own!(=.=)* OK! That’s enough you're killing her already.  

CNU: yeah! Gongchan is right. (smile)  

Baro: hey sandeul! That’s not fair, why must you have the longest hug than ours?(jealous)  

Sandeul: *=P*  

Baro : OH! That guy! I want to kill him! His so unfair! (puff his cheeks)

  Jinyoung: count me in Baro!(give a signal to baro)  

The two shouted at Sandeul and started to get him.  Sandeul saw that they are going to get him so he broke free from the hug and started running around not letting his friends get him. Then someone caught sandeul and give him a hit on his head.  

Sandeul: WAH! (TT_TT) what was that for?   

Gongchan: for almost killing  HaNi !    

Sandeul: UH! You're just jealous because I got to hug her ~..  

Then Jinyoung and Baro also hit sandeul.  

Sandeul: WAH! Why do you guys keep on hitting me?(TT-TT)  

Baro and Jinyoung: for not being fair!  

CNU and You broke the fight.  

CNU: ok! that’s enough, stop hitting sandeul.  

You: pls. stop hitting sandeul~ (smile)  

Jinyoung and Baro stopped hitting sandeul and said sorry.  

You: it’s ok! Just say sorry to him!  

Jinyoung and Baro: Sorry~ for hitting you..  

Sandeul: ahm..apology not yet accepted.  

Jinyoung and Baro: YAH...WHY?! Argh..you little brat!(irritated by sandeul)  

Sandeul: hey! Don’t be mad at me! You are not yet complete; there is someone who’s not yet saying sorry.  

Jinyoung and Baro: who? (remember gongchan also hitting sandeul)   

Gongchan: Why?  

Jinyoung and Baro: hey channie~ aren’t you going to say sorry?  

Gongchan: NOPE~ his the one who started it.  

You: Gongchan! (looked at gongchan with a puppy dog eyes) just say sorry pls. so everyone is happy now..ok?