Chapter 12: The Story

Baro and Sandeul drag gongchan to the couch and called all their hyungs.

Baro(called Jinyoung):Jinyoung! Come in here!

Sandeul(called CNU): You too CNU!

Then Jinyoung and CNU came and ask why they are being called.

Jinyoung and CNU: Why?

Baro and Sandeul: look at him, still out of the world!

Gongchan is still in shock and doesn’t mind the others and still thinking about the friendly kiss. His hand is still in the cheek. Until..

B1A4: HELLO! Earth to CHANNIE!! (shouted at gongchan)

Gongchan: bwo?! Hey.. you don’t have to shout I’m not a deaf.(back from earth)

Baro: We know, but we are calling you almost a hundred times and still no respond!(=.=)

Gongchan: OH? Sorry! It’s just that…never mind!

Jinyoung: It’s just that? What is it channie?

Gongchan: don’t mind it ! It’s nothing.

Baro: Spill it out channie!  You’re such a cliff hanger. (he mumbled)

CNU: Baro, that’s not good. Don’t force gongchan if he doesn’t want to talk about it.

Baro: yah! Ok, and Sorry gongchan(said sorry)

CNU: that’s much better. Gongchan just tell us what happened while you’re with  HaNi . Just tell us only what you want. It will be fine to us.

Gongchan: It’s ok! I will tell you everything. And I’m sorry Baro if you have been scolded by CNU.

Sandeul: Ahm… Let’s start the story can we? It’s just that I’m getting curious why Gongchan is holding his cheek and out of his world.

Gongchan: I will hug you first one by one ok? HEHE~

Sandeul: Why do you want to hug us? (others follow)

Gongchan:  HaNi-shi , told me to hug you guys. And she wanted to tell you guys that she had a wonderful day.

Sandeul: Oh, ok… but why are you holding you're cheek?

Gongchan:  May I ask something?

CNU: Sure...what is it channie?

Gongchan: Have you ever been kissed by a girl?

Baro: does our channie had his first kiss? (Teases)

Gongchan:  No… it’s not what you think hyung. (Blush)

Jinyoung: OK! Channie…just tell the whole story and maybe we can get what you mean.

Gongchan: OK! (Take a deep breath and started telling the whole story) When we arrived to the ice cream shop I ordered an ice cream for  HaNi  and me then the counter told us we look like a cute couple… (His hyungs doesn’t mind everything about that part because they are there and spying). Then I got a message from hyung that telling that you can’t come because something came up. Then after a while we went ahead and go home, I walk her home just like you said and when we reach her home, well not exactly in her house just a couple of blocks away she told me that she can take it from there. Then when she reached her house she shouted my name and run towards me and give me a hug and told me that she had a wonderful day and give her hugs to you hyungs….

Baro: so why are you holding you're cheeks? (Ask curiously)

Gongchan: well because…. After she hugged me she gave me a friendly k-k-kiss.. on the cheek (blush like a tomato).

B1A4 was shocked when they heard their maknae say the word “KISS”  and they all jump around the house like a kid and got jealous to Gongchan and they fake cry and laughed to their embarrass friend.