Talent will be shown! + 2 weeks past!

Your father let the B1A4 in and told them to feel at home.

CNU: thank you Mr. Kim for letting us in here! (smile)

Mr. Kim: you’re very welcome! By the way, what are your names?

CNU: oh, sorry sir we forgot to tell you our names! Let us introduce ourselves, I’m Shin Dong Woo but you can call me CNU, I’m a senior student. (bow)

Jinyoung: I’m Jung Jinyoung, also a senior student sir.(bow)

Baro: My name is Cha Sun Woo but you can call me Baro, a junior student (smile and bow)

Sandeul: I’m Lee Jung Hwan but my friends call me sandeul, also a junior student (bow)

Gongchan: Gongchan Shik, a sophomore student and classmate of HaNi! (bow)

Mr. Kim: oh~ that’s nice (nodded and smile)

Mrs. Kim: what’s nice dear?(bring the tea and cookies then notice the B1A4), oh! What a good-looking boys they are. (smile)

B1A4: Thank you Ms. Kim! (smile with a flattered faces)

Mrs. Kim: just like I said they are really are good-looking and they have really nice attitudes.

Mr. Kim: Why don’t you boys tell us about yourself?

You, your parents and the B1A4 are all face to face having a conversation and having a wonderful snack.

CNU: Well to start off, we are living together well in a dorm and because I’m the oldest I’m responsible for these guys.

Mr. Kim: OH! That’s interesting.

Mrs. Kim: wow! This boys are also responsible for their selves, that’s wonderful! Ok, it’s my turn to ask a question.(smile) What are your talents? I’m curious.

CNU: well, I can rap .

 Jinyoung: I can imitate sounds, like car, helicopter and etc.

Baro: I can beat box and Rap too.

 Sandeul: I can sing trot.

Gongchan: I can do an aegyo. (smile) but in all that, We all can sing. (SMILE)

You: Can you do a sample pls? (smile with cute eyes)

Mrs. Kim: Yes, please. (also do cute eyes)

B1A4: Aigoo~ the eyes! Now we know where HaNi  got her cuteness. (smile) OK! (nodded)

Mr. Kim: That’s why it is hard to reject this two. Kekeke~ (laugh)

You and Mrs. Kim: YEAY!

B1A4 started their own talents one by one. First is Jinyoung doing is imitated sounds, followed by Baro with  his beatbox, Next is CNU with his rap help by Baro, next is Sandeul sing a trot song and last is Gongchan doing his aegyo. You and your parents were amazed about their talents. Then they all started to sing and make your face looked really fascinated.

You: WOAH!(facinated) They are good. (then smile)

Mr. & Mrs. Kim: Yup~ you're right our angel. (smile and enjoying the performance of the B1A4)

After the B1A4 finish showing their talents they bowed and make also a request.

B1A4: thank you! But can we make a request to? Can  HaNi  and you too Mr. and Mrs. Kim show your talents too? Pls. (make puppy dog eyes)

You and your parents: (can’t resist the eyes of the B1A4) oh my! they doing it also.. Ok then!

Mr. Kim: why those everybody uses their eyes! (=.=) ok! let’s go to our piano ok?

You, your parents and  B1A4 go to the piano and you're dad sat down in front of the piano and you and your mom stand behind your dad and the B1A4 stand beside the piano. Your Dad started to play the Piano and you and your mom started singing. The B1A4 listen to you and your parents and made their faces like (^O^))

Sandeul: are they a family of angels?

Jinyoung: I don’t know! I think they are!?!(smile) they are great!

CNU and Baro: yup we think so~ they are really great!

Gongchan: (looking at you while singing) *she’s really an angel*(can’t help himself from smiling) They are wonderful! (smile)

When you looked at the boys you saw gongchan smiling at you, that smile make you smile to and a bit blush so you just close your eyes and feel the song. After you and your parents finish showing you're talents. The B1A4 clapped and smile.

B1A4: WOAH! That was wonderful. (smile)

You: thank you! Thank you! *clap clap*

Mr. and Mrs. Kim: thank you! You boys also (smile)

After showing all your talents you just go back at chatting and playing with your family. Until the end of the day.

The B1A4 got home and suddenly CNU remembered something.

CNU: Jinyoung! You’re forgetting something (smirked)

Jinyoung: what is it hyung?

CNU: you’re forgetting that you will make dinner for us tonight!

Jinyoung: can we start that punishment tomorrow? I’m sleepy!

CNU: that’s not fair. You lost that’s why you're making dinner for us and these kids and I are hungry!

Sandeul: Why will Jinyoung be the one making dinner?

CNU: because he lost our bet.

Baro: what bet?

CNU: oh! A bet that he can resist the cute beg of  HaNi , but he can’t. That’s why he lost.

Sandeul: oh! Is that so, well good luck Jinyoung for making dinner! Make it really delicious ok? (smile and pat the shoulder of Jinyoung)

Jinyoung made dinner and they all ate, take a shower and got to bed early. As for you, you did the same routine eat dinner, take a shower, study and then sleep. Another day pass and they all have that smiling face when you're around them.

~~~

2 weeks passed since you started studying in your new school and being friends with B1A4. Being close to them is like knowing them for a long time. Like a lost childhood friends that been reunited once again. Having fun with them and hanging out with them in the mall, your house and sometimes at their dorm. Since you started to be hanging out with the B1A4, gongchan started to fall from you even more.

~~~

Then here comes the Queenkas again, this last two weeks they just look at you and observe you that made them really mad for being that close to them, mostly Su Mi she’s full of anger and jealousy to you being that close to Gongchan.

Su Mi: ok! girls, it’s time to give that girl a lesson. 2 weeks passed and I can’t take it anymore being that close to my Gongchan! ARGH!(=.=*)

Chan Mi: OK! count me in.

Hey won: me too.

Eun kyou: ahm..It’s better if we move now, until no one is around her.(points to you)

Su Mi: perfect! Eun kyou, you're the best! OK girls. You know what to do right? Let’s first start to talk to her but if she refuses then she’ll be dead by then. (Angry and her fist tight lock)

Other members: OK~

Su Mi: wait! Where the heck is Hyo Young?

Chan Mi and Hey won: We don't know and Who cares anyway~

Su Mi: argh! That girl! (tsk tsk..) OK! it will be the 4 of us then. Let’s go!

In Hyo Young’s case, she is in the garden under a tree reading her book and doesn’t mind her group. She is a queenka but an angel queenka. She was been a queenka because she is pretty and everybody adores her and that is why the others made her a queenka because there are things in her that the other queenkas don’t have.