Someone's Spying

While still in the Ice Cream shop, there are someone spying at you and Gongchan.

Sandeul: hey guys! Is this right? We are spying at gongchan and  HaNi .

Baro: seeesh…don’t be such a kill joy Sandeul! Just look at gongchan and  HaNi , don’t they look cute together?

Sandeul:  yeah! You're right. (started to spy)

Jinyoung: yaah! Our channie is such a gentlemen, wiping a girl’s face and making her smile.

CNU: yeah! You're right. His now growing up (smiled) , not like you three.(tease)

Jinyoung, Baro and Sandeul: yup~!(nodded) ,  wait!!NO~ we too are grownups (they defended)

CNU: come on~ let go now. Let’s not disturb them!

Jinyoung: OK! let’s go now.

The others left. Back to the Ice cream shop, Gongchan receive a text message from CNU.

~phone vibrates~

1 new message from CNU

 “Channie, We can’t join you two, we head home first because there’s  something came up. But don’t worry it's all fine now. You two enjoy ok?..and bring  HaNi  home, don’t you let her walk alone understand~? Ok, bye now!   

From: CNU hyung

Gongchan: ……….(=.=)*WAH! why now?!*

You: Gongchan? Are you ok? is there something wrong?

Gongchan:  huh? Oh, nothing’s wrong.

You: ok then! (look in your watch) It’s getting late, I need to go home now.

Gongchan: owh..yeah~ you're right! I’ll take you home then.

You: NO~ it’s fine. I can take care of myself.

Gongchan: NO! I will take you home because it’s far to dangerous for a girl to walk home alone in the night. (said in a concern tone)

You:  ok then! If that’s what you want. I will not stop you then(just smiled)..