1 || Beginning.

y/n l/n, Second Year, New Student at Nekoma.

You are infront of Nekoma High School's gym, getting yourself ready for this day. You are going to be their Volleyball club team manager!

"Hello! I am Tetsuro Kuroo, Nekoma's Captain." A black haired guy stood infront of you, opening the gym door for you.

Of course, you introduced yourself too.

"This is Kenma Kozume. He is our setter. He loves to play video games, and he's quiet all the time." Kuroo pulled Kenma infront of you to say hi.

Do I say hi to him? or ignore him?

You smiled at Kenma who just looked at you and continued to play his game.

Damn it just talk to him!

You felt the urge to talk to him, to become friends with him. You somehow saw yourself in him. You were alike.

You're also the type of person who is too attached to gadgets, liking the virtual world more than the real world. It was like your escape.

"What game is that?" You ask him.

"Animal Crossing." He simply replied.

"A chill game, i see." You commented.

"Yeah, so I could easily pause my game when Kuroo calls me." He added.

You were confused when you saw Kuroo wide-eyed and clapping.

"Kenma! That's the longest sentence you said today!" Kuroo said, in shock.

You can't figure out if he is being sarcastic or it is true. You are having a debate whether to say something or just don't.

"I'm Nobuyuki Kai, Vice Captain."

"Shohei Fukunaga, Wing Spiker."

"So Inuoka, Wing Spiker/ Opposite Hitter."

"Yuki Shibayama, Libero."

"Tamahiko Teshiro, Pinch Server/ Setter."

"I'm Taketora Yamamoto. Nekoma's Ace."

"Hi I'm Yaku, I'm the libero."

"I'm Lev Haiba, I'm a first year. WOAH! Yaku-san you're taller than l/n!" A tall guy approached.

"You're really tall." You were in awe.

You had to choose who to make your bestfriend from the two. Who do you vibe with more? Yaku or Lev?

Okay, I'll choose Lev.

"Lev, what is your position?" You try to start a conversation.

"I'm the ace!" He says proudly. Lev suddenly jumped and held his ass in pain.

"Improve your receives first!" Yaku had kicked him in the butt.

You chuckled from the funny scene happening. Making them all stare at you for a moment in shock. You stopped and stared back at them in confusion. Making a small 'huh?' sound.

Lev just fainted and is now on the floor. Yaku was in tears. Kenma almost dropped his switch but managed to get a hold of it. Kuroo was in shock that Kenma reacted. And Yamamoto, ran to you and held your hand, crying.

"We finally have a female manager! You're an angel and that angelic laugh saved all of us!" He said crying.

You couldn't believe what is happening, and you didn't know how to react.

"Kenma, your nose is bleeding." Kuroo commented. Which made the others even more shocked.

"What happened?" Yaku rushed to Kenma. You can sense he is the mom of the group.

"Lev! Are you okay?" You ask, approaching him still laying down on the floor.

"What?! Should I faint too? Lev, teach me your ways!" Yamamoto cried.

"So this is what it's gonna be like having a female manager." Yaku commented, with a very stressed face.

"I'm going now." Kenma said and walked away.

"Is he okay?" You asked.

"Don't worry, he doesn't really like socializing. He would rather be alone playing his games." Kuroo explained and followed Kenma after.

You were left there, with Yaku being stressed, Lev on the floor, and Yamamoto simping on you.

So, this is the beginning of my journey with the whole Nekoma Volleyball Club. It's chaotic for my first day, but It's going to be fun for sure.