9 || Unfair.

"Can you be my girlfriend?" He asked you out of the blue, staring at the sunset.

"What is a girlfriend to you?" You asked Kenm in return.

"A girlfriend is someone I really like, also love of course. She's someone I don't want to lose."

The golden sunlight shone to his face perfectly, highlighting his handsome face. He looked at you deeply, making you lost into his eyes deeper than the ocean infront of the both of you.

You knew it was you. He couldn't tell those words to you directly, but you knew. You knew he wanted to tell you those words.

"Then I'll be your girlfrend." You said as you held his hand tightly, not wanting to let go.

"Then you're my player 2." Kenma said as he took out 2 of his nintendo switch and handed one to you.

You and Kenma played games the rest of the night. Kenma intentionally let you win all of the games, he found it cute whenever you smile and laugh at him when he loses. Only if you knew he intentionally lost.

---

"Hey Kenma, I feel so weak." You called for Kenma as you walked through the hallway of your house.

You didn't know what caused you to feel this way, or how you feel so weak at the moment. It's a feeling of tiredness mentally and physically.

You never had any extreme activities, your rests were complete. But how?

You then failed to balance yourself, making a loud noise.

Kenma then rushed to you who's now on the floor. Kenma were asking you questions, you wanted to understand him, but little by little your hearing becomes blurry, as well as your vision.

You passed out.

Of course, Kenma called Kuroo for help. Kenma wasn't strong to carry you to your bed so Kuroo did.

Kenma doesn't plan to leave your side. Even after you wake up, he will be there.

This wasn't new to Kenma and Kuroo. This has happened to that girl. He has an idea what might be happening with you.

You were getting pale. Kenma knew he had to do something. He knew you weren't meant to stay in this world for long.

---

You were now awake, in a not so familiar room. You looked over to the side to see Kenma sleeping while sitting on a chair beside your bed. You let out a sigh of relief, you were relieved you are still in this world.

You stood up, which caused Kenma to wake up from his nap. He quickly held your wrist and let you sit down back on the bed.

"Don't move too much, you're not okay." Kenma ordered.

You were wondering why, but you just feel fine. No complications, but theres something off. Kenma looked like he wanted to tell you something.

You wanted to quit school. As early as possible, you want to bid farewell to the Nekoma volleyball club. You don't know when exactly you will return to your real world. You don't want them to wonder why you suddenly disappeared.

Kenma assured you he and kuroo will be the one to fix that matter.

You noticed one thing, Kenma was being overprotective of you. You can't figure out why, but he didn't want you going anywhere.

"Let's take a picture together." Kenma suggested out of nowhere.

He took out his instax, and sat beside you. He took two shots and gave you the other one. He also took out his phone and took selfies with you.

You weren't sure if you could bring with you the photo of you and kenma.

It was unfair.

Memories of you will remain in this world, but when you return to yours, you might even forget about everything in this world as you grow older.