Author's Note

I am going to back and rewrite a lot of the chapters. I realized I moved the story to fast. It is a good story it just needs help. It may take me a while because the fact that I have school. My friends and I started this book as a joke. I was surprised that people actually read it. 

Also since I am changing a lot of things the cover page, poster, or what ever you call it needs to be change. I suck at making edits. If you want to make me one I will love you forever. You can send it to me where ever. I don't know if it would send through wattpad. I don't really message people through wattpad. All of my social medias are in my bio. If you can't send it in though any of those send it though my email. I'll put it at then end of this note. If you send to me through another social media make sure and include your wattpad username.

I really love that people other than my friends are reading this. It was just supposed to be joke. I didn't think that anyone would like a book bases on our lives. Every character in this book is based on a real person in my life. 

Well that is all for now. Look out for updated versions of the chapter. 

Sincerely,

KW

Email: kyndall.welch@yahoo.com                                                                                                                          (don't forget the period between my first and last name)