Chapter 1

If there is one thing that you should know about me it is that I am late 99.9% of the time. I don't know why I just am. Today it was another one of those days that I was running late. I woke up at 10 with was good because I should have had enough time to get ready and be at work on time. I had breakfast, took a shower, got dressed and did my make-up. When I finished doing my make-up and hair it was already 11.45 a.m. and I had to be at work by 12. The drive to from my house to my work was 20 to 30 minutes depending on the traffic, so I knew I wasn't going to make it on time.

I put on my work shoes and grab my handbag before saying goodbye to my parents, who were downstairs watching tv. I get in my car and call my boss telling him that I am running late again. I have been working at this restaurant for almost a year and a half now so my boss was pretty used to me being late. I work at one of the higher end restaurants in my city. I started working in this restaurant because it was easy to combine with my school and It paid pretty well for being a server.

By the time I get to my work it is 12.10 p.m. I put my stuff in the locker room before grabbing my apron, a note block and a pen. It is normally pretty quiet in the restaurant until 4, so there are only 3 servers. My best friend Chloe, Josh and me.

I met Chloe in my junior year of high school when she just moved here from France because of her father's job. I first saw her on the first day of school and she was assigned the seat next to me in biology class, which were going to be our assigned seats for the rest of the year. At first I didn't like her because she looked stuck up and bitchy. But as the time went on I came to learn that she wasn't that bad and that she was actually really nice and a lot like me. As the year went on we became really good friends and were always together. Before Chloe went to the same school as me, I didn't have any real friends at school. A lot of people knew who I was because of who my boyfriend at the time was but they weren't really friends. They were my friends from 8 a.m. till 3 p.m. But Chloe was my first friend from school who wasn't just a school friend.

It was Saturday today which meant it was going to be busy in the evening. The restaurant I worked at was pretty big, so at night there were always more servers. Trough out the day we all had our own tables to serve. Chloe had all the tables A, Josh had all the B tables and I had all the C tables. We would take the orders, bring there order to them and make sure they were okay through out there lunch or dinner. That is what we would do all day long. Because it was so quiet in the restaurant my co-workers and I would just chat a lot because there wasn't really anything to do.

...

Around 5 there were more people coming in to the restaurant but there were more servers now. Working with me by the tables C was Devin, he was new but he was fast and really good for the little amount of time that he worked here. With Josh by B was Selene, she came here around the same time I came. The girl that was going to work with Chloe today was sick so Chloe had to serve there alone. We would all go there once in a while to help her out, but she was doing pretty good on her own.

...

It was around 9 p.m and it isn't as busy as before but there were still quite some tables. I was cleaning a table down so that the next guests could sit there when I saw Chloe walking over to me.

"Hey, could you the drink order form table A8? They just came in but I have to go to the toilet really bad." Chloe asked while nodding her head in the direction of the table. I glanced at the table and nodded my head. "Thank you, babe." She smiled and walked of in the direction of the toilets.

I walked over to table A8. Grabbed my note pad and pen out of my apron and stood in front of their table. It was group of 6 boys, I recognised four of the six because they go to the same collage as me. I didn't know them personally but I knew who they were because literally every girl on campus swoons over them. Four British boy on the football team, good looking, I mean it is pretty obvious why every girl is obsessed with them.