Chapter 1: Fall!

Disclaimer: Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, GT, and Super belong to Toei Animation, Fuji Tv, Shueisha, and Akira Toriyama.

Hello, and welcome to an alternative universe where Raditz succeeded in defeating Goku and Piccolo. Without the two strongest warriors in his way, Raditz took Gohan and left planet Earth. Now, what will happen to Gohan? Will he be able to survive the cold and dark space? What kind of effect will living and working in the Freeza Force have on him?

I apologize in advance for poor grammar and spelling. Also, I hope everyone's doing alright out there in these troublesome times. Stay strong and until next chapter, bye!

"Piccolo! I won't be able to hold him for much longer… Hurry!"

A loud, panicked voice rang over the valley. The wind picked up the pace as it blew into their bruised faces. Blood and sweat dripped from his face as he held tightly to his "supposed" older brother. He could barely hold him. The massive frame and long thick hair caused him nothing but trouble. His arms were slowly giving in. The aching burns were too much, even for him. What made this even more painful was the Saiyan's thrashing. The ruthless warrior didn't stop moving around at all. There was nothing he could do but grit the teeth and hope his unlikely ally would fire the attack soon.

"K-Kakarot you… Why throw your life for these people! Don't be foolish!?"

For a brief second, the thrashing ceased. "You're a Saiyan! You don't belong with these earthlings! Open your eyes, brother!" The anxious voice echoed over the valley. He released a grunt when the bigger and stronger warrior resumed stirring.

It almost blew him away, but he gripped steadily. As much as he could. "I-I may be an idiot, but I'll never kill innocent people just for fun! If that means to be a Saiyan, then I'm an Earthling!" His statement seemed to rile up the brute. The force behind each swing increased and it followed with a thundering growl.

"Goku!" His ears twitched upon hearing a deep voice. He shifted his weary eyes to the side and saw his ally. "Don't you dare let him go this time! I'm ready to send that bastard to hell!" A cold drop of sweat slid down his battered cheek as he forced a weak smile.

This was it. There was nothing else he could do. "Do it, Piccolo! Now!" His scream pierced the sky. While the invader tried to break free, he just thought of his wife and son. At least his only child would be safe now.

"So you're willing to sacrifice your life… How noble of you, Son Goku."

He didn't care if it was noble or courageous. The safety of his family, friends and the world he loved was the only thing important. "Here it goes! Special Beam Cannon!" While his messy hair swayed in the wind, he closed the eyes and emptied his mind.

"N-No! I can't survive such an attack!" The Saiyan's orbs quivered as the flickering light of the beam reflected upon them. Fear, anguish and immense anger clashed inside of him. "N-Not like this… I won't die here!" A survival instinct kicked in.

Before the beam could pierce through his abdomen, the warrior lifted his right leg and struck Son Goku's barefoot. His brother's cry was just what he needed to hear. He broke the bones in the younger man's foot as he intended. With clenched teeth, he endured the pain inflicted by his nephew and used all the strength to free himself. He thrashed around, hard and wild enough to force his brain-damaged brother to move to the right side. The moment Kakarot's body slid to the right, he crashed the rock-solid elbow into the man's face.

"Gah!"

The grip was loose. This was his chance. He closed his fists strongly and released a shout. An invisible force blew his younger brother from the back. His expression twisted as he fired a ki blast at the ground only two seconds before Piccolo's beam arrived.