Chapter 6

Cherry
"Please forgive me for leaving like that," Justin paused as he pulled me closer, he clutched unto me as if afraid I would disappear into the thin air. His erratically beating heat just proved how scared he was.

I felt worse than before. After every thing I put him through, I just had to add an ass to the endless list. I was supposed to be the one apologizing, I was supposed to be groveling, begging for his forgiveness, and I wanted to do it.

But I was bammed out. My lips couldn't even part to let a word out.I was stupid. "I should not have left you alone. I promise to never ever leave your side no matter what, not even of you shove me out of your door. I will not leave you until I draw my last breath because I need you Cherry. I cannot live a second without you in my life. You are my life "he whispered so that only I could hear him. Even if it were just the two of us in the bedroom.

I needed him more. My hands on either side of his face, I drew him nearer to me. His forehead resting against mine, my brown stared deep into his beautiful blue, our nose on the same level,  our quaking lips barely touching, I took him in.

" God, I love you Justin." sincerity drenched from my every word. I didn't break our eye contact even when his lips curved into a cute smile. He was about to say something but I put my lips on his,stopping him.

I needed to vent. I wanted to say everything I felt on the inside.

For women out there, what I had in mind was risky, I know, and please, please, don't try this at home. But I, had to. I had to pour my heart out there. I needed him to know exactly what I felt. "I love you so much Justin, and I love Jason and I-"I paused and slowly went down on my knees. Tears were streaming down my eyes abundantly.

What was I doing?

I was making the amends.

My hands were shaking and my whole being trembled with fear of rejection and abandonment.

What if he says no to me?

What if I had waited too long to want him. What if he had grown tired of waiting for me? What if that lady had already taken him away from me?

The feeling was unnerving.

But Well, I didn't care. If he says no the first time, I was just going to propose seventy more times until he had nothing to say but yes.

Plus, He just flew from from miles away because he wanted me. What were the odds?

"Ahem!" Here goes nothing ...

"Justin, in all my life, I never thought I would be so lucky as to fall in love with someone..." I paused and swallowed hard. "s-some..." I sobbed unable to utter a complete, coherent word.

Justin always read me like a book and before I could proceed with my failed spillage,

He went down on his knees right in front of me.
"I... There's a reason why people of my kind don't pop the question." I grumbled and he chuckled nodding in agreement.

"Okay, okay, I will do it." He said. "Ahem!"

"I thought..."He started but halted to wipe away my persistent tears ."I can do this." he reassured me, he was as emotional mess as I was. "I thought that maybe... Maybe I could give you time to have some space but honey I couldn't. So here I am again on my knees, Cherry, will you be mine.Marry me right now right here, I do not want to waste another second not being yours. "

Thank you God. He wants me, he still loves me. A small smile stretched out to my lips as the voices in my head danced and rejoiced.
"Of course. I will marry you. And this time, no one and nothing will stop me from being yours,I promise you." I was able to finish  that with a node, before he slipped my mum's ring in my finger.