10

In the morning Jack woke up to the scent of smoke. He quickly sat up and turned to see a huge fire and Annabelle and Elizabeth by it.

"No! Not good! Stop! Not good! What are you doing! You burned all the food! The shade! The rum!" He shouted at them. Annabelle turned to him.

"Yes, the rum is gone." She said simply.

"Why is the rum gone?" Jack questioned.

"One, because it is a vile drink that turns even the most respectable men into complete scoundrels. Two, that signal is over a thousand feet high. The entire Royal Navy is out looking for me, do you really think there is even the slightest chance they won't see it?" Elizabeth said as they walked away from the fire.

"But why is the rum gone?" Jack pleaded with her.

"Is that all you hear?!?!" Annabelle screamed at him. "We are actually trying to save our asses here!" She followed Elizabeth to sit and look at the horizon.

"Just you wait, Captain Jack Sparrow. You give it one hour, maybe two, keep a weather eye out and then you will see white sails on the horizon." Elizabeth sighed.

Jack pulled out his pistol, put it away and stalked off while mocking Annabelle and Elizabeth.

"Must've been terrible for you to be trapped here Jack. Must of been terrible for you." He mocked. "Well it bloody is now!" He shouted. He spotted a ship sailing towards them. "There'll be living with her after this.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

The group was pulled onto the Dauntless, where Governor Swann and Commodore Norrington waited for the girls.

"But we've got to save Will." Annabelle said once the Governor said to leave.

"No. You're safe now we will return to Port Royal immediately, not go gallivanting after pirates!" The Governor said with a sigh.

"Then we condemn him to death." Elizabeth added.

"The boys fate is regrettable, but then, so was his decision to engage in piracy." Swann said.

"So did Annabelle. To save me! They did this to save me!" Elizabeth shouted at her father.

"Excuse me for saying the truth. But you were doing absolutely nothing! You were looking at maps last I heard! Wait, not heard, saw! I saw with my own eyes as you looked at maps! Meanwhile me and Will actually did something! And what did we do? We saved Elizabeth!" Annabelle shouted as well.

It was true. They were going to set out, but they wouldn't even ask a pirate, who would know where they could be going, for help.

"If I may be so bold as to inject my professional opinion, like Annabelle here. The Pearl was listing near to scuppers after the battle. It's very unlikely she'll be able to make good time. Think about it. The Black Pearl. The last real pirate threat in the Caribbean." Jack said. The Commodore frowned at him. "How can you pass up on that?"

"By remembering I serve others, Mr.Sparrow, not only myself." Commodore Norrington said. Elizabeth looked up at him.

"Commodore, I beg you, please do this. For me. As a wedding gift." Elizabeth said. The Commodore looked down at her and the Governor looked at her in disbelief.

"Elizabeth, are you accepting the Commodores proposal?" Her father asked with a smile.

"I am." Elizabeth answered. Annabelle felt saddened by this. Will would be heartbroken. Long had he chased after her, only for her to accept another mans proposal.

"A wedding! I love weddings! Drinks all around!" Jack said. Annabelle smiled at this, but nobody else did. Jack took the hint and held his arms out. "I know. Clap him in irons, right?"