Chapter 23 Sleep over...

( Omg is it an actual chapter!? Yes yes it is and I am so sorry that it took this long to get a chapter out but I am finally getting the motivation to pick this up again at like two in the morning but it doesn't matter as long as I am updating this finally. )

/// Virgil's POV ///

I woke up to see Roman sitting next to me watching me sleep and he looked worried but happy at the same time and I try my best to act like I am not asleep so that I can see the cute smile on his face, but I can't help but smile and make him realize that I am awake. " Oh good you're awake now we were all worries sick plus we have some guests " Roman explained and he smiled at me as he did. I sit up as I nod and smile back even though I had no idea who these mysterious guests were I still got up and waited for him to walk out and then I changes my clothes. I change into a baggy purple long sleeve shirt looking at my arm and legs as I sigh but put on my shirt and then some black jeans and then my hoodie.

When I get downstairs Patton offers me food which I politely deny and he frowns but nods but then he leans me into the living room where two familiar faces are waiting. " Now kiddo don't freak out but they wanted to stay to have a sleep over with all of us " Patton smiles at me and then the two that were sitting on the couch.

I look at the two and then smile at them " Nice to see you two again Remy and Emilie " I greet them as Emilie gives me his happy normal smile and Remy waves and smiles a little. Me and Remy don't have the best relationship but we still get along most of the time he's actually pretty cool when you get to know the guy. I don't have to go into a lot of detail about Emilie I mean come on everyone loves him he is just like Patton a sweet nice guy who just wants to help people that's why him and Patton get along so well. All of them talk while I sit on the couch and listen to their conversations when suddenly I feel an arm wrap around my waist and pull me close to them and when I look up I see that it's Roman and I can feel my face start to get hot as I start to blush a lot.

" Even under all that makeup I can tell you are blushing storm cloud " Roman chuckles and then kisses my cheek making me blush more but I also can't help but smile at it too. Something about all of this just feels so....right and like this is how it's meant to be but do I really deserve this happy ending? That's a conversation for a different time I have to pay attention to the others for right now so I just lay my head on Roman's chest and I can see the bright smile he has on his face as I do so. I love that smile so much I wish I could see it all the time.

" Okay! Time for some sleep over games! " Patton exclaims as he jumps up in excitement. We play games most of the night and we all actually had fun and a couple times all the couples were dared to kiss but I really didn't mind like I usually would. Uuuntil me and princy had to kiss. My face turned a bright red and I swear they could hear my heart beat but Roman leaned closer to me and I took a slight deep breath and we both connected our lips for a few seconds and then pull away. Roman was smirking as Patton was squealing and I was just a flustered mess that didn't know what to do with himself. After a few hours we all settled on watching some Disney moves at Roman had suggested.

We watched a few movies and Logan and Patton were the first ones to fell asleep and they fell asleep cuddled up to each other on the couch. I made sure to take a picture and put it in my black mail folder saving it for later with a chuckle. " Wow stormcloud I didn't think you would take pictures even while people were asleep " Roman dramatically said making me chuckle " That's the best time to take pictures of them " I smile while talking and then yawn slightly looking over and seeing Remy and Emilie asleep together on the floor and I snap another picture earning a laugh from Roman.

With everyone asleep I let myself cuddle up to my boyfriend happily and he kisses my forehead making me even more happy as he lays down. Roman grabs a blanket and puts it on both of us as we both yawn tiredly from the tiering day we have had. He fell asleep before I did and I made sure my sleeves were pulled down and I sigh looking around at all the sleeping people around me and I smile. " I love you Princy " I say lovingly as I kiss his head and lay on his chest as I slowly drift into sleep. But right before I fell asleep I hear a mumble from the man underneath me " I love you too stormcloud "

( Did I actually write a whole chapter of fluff? Yes I did cause I thought it would be good as a way to say sorry for the long time I went without posting. So I hope you like it aaaand tell me how many of you thought it was Remus and Deceit instead of Remy and Emilie XD )