Prologue

So practically, this Cyborg is hella underated, how is he so pretty but everyone ignored him??

-A couple years ago real time- 

-about two eons in the past from The Night Begins to Shine dimension-

"When I look at you, I see the story in your eyes!" 

"When we're dancin, the night begins to shine!" 

You sang along with your friend, William J. Regan, you gave the song a bit of a kick, you played a doubled necked electric guitar, which in your opinion is really hard. 

Your other three friends played their instruments in the recording studio along with you. 

Frank Enea, Carl Burnett, and Niell Adams. 

The five of you smiled widely while a portal opened up behind you and sucked everyone in. 

Inside was a new dimension, one you and your friends had created with your music. The world was beautiful, the colorfull sky full of planets and stars. 

Not to mention how badass you and your friends looked. William, Carl, and Niell looked something like robots, Will (imma say that since y'all are friends) was completely robot with a pinkish red vizor, he kept his impressive long red wavey hair. Carl was shorter, he seemed chubby and had a round head with a cool looking helmet. 

Niell had a Darth Vader vibe to him, his armor was completely black, he had pointy audio processers at the side of his head with a small area to see through. 

Frank was your favorite looking out of all of them, he was a big blue hawk with fasionable cloths and sharp eyes. 

But if you had to choose your favorite out of the entire band, including you, it would be yourself. 

You looked pretty much the same, (h/l) (h/c) hair, (e/c) eyes which now glowed, soft (S/C) skin. 

But you did have some noticable new features, your legs were longer and you had animal like feet, fur went up to your calves and stopped, you wore baige gi pants. As for your top you had only a matching sports bra covering your chest, which revealed your tight abs. (Also if youre a boy or feel uncomfortable like that feel free to imagine a shirt on, or no shirt, preferably no female tiddies floppin around cus you're gonna be fighting alot) (😌👌👀) Tiny black horns poked out of the top of your head You had a skinny tail with a tuft of fur at the end of it kind of like a lion. Starting from the middle of your forearms more fur grew down your arm, you had sharp claws with arm cuffs around your wrist. Finally your teeth were sharp.