Chapter 1: The resistance

-40 years later (an estimate) real time- 

-a few eons later in TNBTS dimension- 

"This dude…" You said aloud to yourself as you ran at top speeds. You were surprised to see Ultralak again, it had been almost terrannum since the last time he launched anything against this land. 

Not to mention how old you are now, you've been here for almost a trillion years. 

Only moments before you stood face to face with him, he now wore a raggedy cape and had a giant ship with multiple followers. Mostly the skeletons who supported the dragon all that time ago. 

He had told you he destroyed Sweet, which you obviously didn't believe. Which brings us to the present, you were chasing after his large air ship on foot, the muscles in your legs not even tired, you had gotten used to this type of running. 

After a while you saw some pink metal poking through the sand. 

"Do you believe me now, (Y/n)?!" Ultralak bellowed from his ship, you kneeled down in front of the head of the giant robot, paying your respects to the lifeless body. 

"I've learned of the power of silence, old friend, I've trained for eons preparing for this day. I'm strong to beat even the likes of you. I have people who believe in me now, and I've began to search for the stems, with some help of course." He said smugly. 

"You'll never find them!" You shouted right back. "Especially mine, I hid it myself." You smirked. He stared at you for a moment then you saw his mask rise slightly, as if he was smiling. All in one move he swiftly grabbed a purple orb from behind him and raised it to your vision.

"Darn."

Standing back up you summoned your instrument into your hands and glared up at the robotic man. 

"Let's dance." You strummed your guitar and stunned your ex friend. He got into a fighting stance and jumped onto the ground in front of you. 

You ran your sharp claws along the strings swiftly as you began one of the songs you had written, alone, over all these years. (Obviously I didn't actually write it, it's only for the purposes of the story.) 

(Here's the song, it's an amv but it's something to watch while you listen to it so that you don't just read lyrics or stare at the same screen the entire time)

"Perfect by nature, icons of self indulgence." Your music started and you threw your guitar up, it played on its own as you heard your own voice around you. (Pretty much what was happening when Ceelo and Fall Out Boy were fighting the robots.) 

"Just what we all need, more lies about a world that-" You jumped at Ultranak, high up in the air, as you fell down on top of him he jumped back and your punch hit the dust. 

"Never was and never will be! Have you no shame? Don't you see me?! You know you've got everybody fooled!" 

"C'mon (Y/n), I thought you were better than this." Ultralak teased, you growled as your brows grew closer together. 

"Look! Here he comes now! Bow down and stare in wonder…" You ran around him bringing dust with you, making him blind, he out his arms up and looked around. 

Through the dust you jumped and landed your animal like feet on his back, you used your powerful thighs and he went flying away, he tumbled on the ground doing flips, eventually he landed on his feet. And charged back at you.