Chapter Four: Beautiful Now

You opened your eyes from your small nap you had decided to take, only to be greeted by dead trees in either side of the road, they bore red trunks and clotted black webs hung off everything. 

"Whoa, when did we get here?" You asked sitting up, you realised that you were going a little faster than normal, as well as sounds from behind you. 

"How did you sleep through this?!" Raven yelled at you. You turned around to see two giant black creatures chasing after your group. 

"I'm a deep sleeper!" You responded. "Do you want me to get rid of these things?" You asked, aiming the question more at Cyborg. 

"Haven't you noticed by now! Those things aren't our only problem!" You turned back around and sure enough, right behind the two monsters was Ultralak, riding in his own dark motorcycle, frighteningly calm. 

"Get us outta here, Cyborg!" Robins voice shook as he yelled in fear. 

"I'm going!" Cyborg snapped back. 

You stood up in the back of the bike and pulled the guitar from your back. "Let's give this thing a test drive!" You slid your fingers up the bottom of the beauty. 

"(Y/n) no! It might cause more trouble!" Cyborg demanded. 

"How could hitting them from the front cause more trouble?! The worst it could of is nothing!" You smiled wickedly as you rose your arm and threw your fingers across the strings, playing a small melody. But right as you did so Cyborg hit a hard turn and you lost your balance and you were slammed of the bike, the monster things coming at you quickly as you rolled on the ground. 

"You asshole!" You threw the guitar back in its place and raced ahead on all fours. 

"Oh no! (Y/n)!" Starfire yelled looking back at you. One of the monsters jumped onto a trunk overhead while the other continued running at you. Ultralak not far behind. You ran into the right side of Cyborg and was hit by the side of the bike when the other monster rammed it into you.  

"You dick!" You ran in front of Cyborg then stood up right, you grabbed the guitar and smacked the monster in the face. It lost its balance as it whimpered and rolled on the road behind you. Ultralak and the last monster still in pursuit. 

You continued running in front of Cyborg in all fours once again. 

"Sorry! I had no choice but to turn! I thought you would keep your balance!" Cyborg apologized. 

"You dipshit! No one could keep their balance on a turn like that!" You slowed a little and ran at his side. 

A tree trunk with another one propped on it like a ramp was up ahead, Cyborg ran up the ramp thing while you jumped over the logs. 

However, the monster and Ultralak simply ran through the wood without hesitation. "There will be no escaping me this time!" Ultralak said confidently. 

"He is gaining the ground!" Starfire voiced her concerns. 

"Not for long!" Cyborg said. "Hop on!" Cyborg yelled at you. 

Robin offered you his hand and you took it gratefully. He pulled you into the bike as something came out of the back. 

Small missiles shot from the little contraptions and seemingly stopped the two foes. Before you could see if they made it out, you were driving off in the distance towards what looked like green steam. 

-time skiiip- 

"I am not setting foot off this bike, nope." You said as Cyborg drove slowly through the polluted swamp.