7: Sweet Amber Stark (2)

|Sweet Amber's Point of View|

It's awfully quiet here, it's unusual that Chesh and Nic isn't arguing over a nonsense thing. Maybe they're just shy because Lilianne is with us right now. It looks like no one plans to start a conversation so I will instead.

"So," I cleared my throat and the five immediately shot up their glances towards me. "Why are you all unusually quiet? I didn't know you all are shy of Lilianne," I teased them and they all immediately reacted, it's really the best way to start a conversation with these witches.

"Huh? What? Who's shy? What are you talking about?" Jai continuously said, the hell this guy's panicking for? Lmao hmm I sense something.

"Jai? You okay there bud?" Nicholas asked and laughed at him. He just earned a glare from the former but he laughed it off.

"Hey Lilianne, when I was passing by your room earlier, I heard you shouting at someone and you called them 'little shi-" I was RUDELY cut off by the child I am talking to.

"OH! You heard that? Oh my gosh," she said and placed her palm on her cheeks and looked down. Waaa she looks shy, she's a cutie.

"Wow what? You're still arguing with Trek?" Kentrell suddenly inserted in the conversation and laughed. Duh did I call your name? Who gave you the right?

"Shut up was I talking to you?" I told him with a glare, he just chuckled again and shook his head in disbelief.

"Oohh I sense something," Chesh replied, and I glared at her also, "Shut the hell up witch," I said to her.

"O-oh, why are you guys suddenly arguing? Anyways, yeah it's Trek, he's my uhm, my pet," Lilianne answered hesitantly. Oh, why does this Kentrell witch know a lot about her? Hmm.. I need to find out.

"Oh that's cool! I have a pet too!" I answered her with a wide smile. "Maybe they can sort of hangout together someday, hm?" I suggested.

"Yeah, I hope we can hangout again, like the old days," Lilianne muffled but I'm deaf enough to not completely hear what she said, I just somewhat got the gist that she agreed.

"Oh look guys it's almost time for our next classes," Jai said, pointing towards the grandfather clock in the cafeteria. Yep, Evalesco is THAT fancy that even though wristwatches exist here, we only use digital clocks or something on classrooms, and for large areas it's all grandfather clocks.

We placed our plates on where they are supposed to be after finishing our foods and drinks. My next class would be Potions with Kentrell and Lilianne, I hope I won't be left out or something again like yesterday.

They said nothing, even at dinner Kentrell didn't say anything about it but I know something is on between the two. Guess I need to find out.

"Bye everyone! See you at Sim again," Nicholas said and waved at us then proceeded to his classroom with Jairus.

Before we completely went inside our classroom, I ran up to Cheshire and walked with her leaving Kentrell and Lilianne behind, "Witch, 16:30, usual place," I said to her and she immediately got it and nodded.

I stopped on my tracks because we're already at the front of Potions classroom. "Bye witch!" I half-shouted since Chesh continued walking towards her next class. "Bye see ya later, maybe never," she answered and we both chuckled.

About time that the two got here, "Come on let's go," I said and entered first. The three of us went to our seats and sat there quietly.

I crossed my arms on my desk and laid my head, I think I'll take a nap first. I closed my eyes but I can't sleep yet and I unintentionally heard that Kentrell and Lilianne are talking about something, they must be really close huh, how I wish.