1: Kingdom of Weinshire

"Honey, do you already have everything you're gonna be needing?" former Queen Lilibeth asked her daughter Duchess.

"Yes mom, don't worry. I'll take care of myself and I will always remember the things you have told me" the young one replied getting her bag, swaying it unto her back while picking up the smaller bag she'll bring that contains more important things and of course, the cage of her beloved pheonix, Trek.

"Stav, buddy, I'll be going now okay? Don't be too stubborn and hard-headed to mom, alright? Always help mommy in doing things, and be prepared always. Big sis is counting on you to protect mom and yourself from any danger, okay?" Duchess told her little brother and patted his small head.

Gustav nodded at his sister, "Yes, madame. The greatest Knight, Gustav, is reporting for duty to protect Queen Lilibeth, her majesty", he said with a salute and acting like a real Knight.

Ah, very cute and adorable baby. Duchess thought to herself while watching her little brother.

"Okay buddy, do your best and not fail Princess Duchess okay?" she said to Gustav, who nodded aggresively to her with a very wide gummy smile. His trademark.

"Mom, I think it's time to go now. I'm going to miss you both. Please take care, the both of you. I'll try to go back here if I can have time" the lady told her mother.

"No princess, it's okay if you cannot see us for a long time. I know I'm gonna miss you, and Stav also, but it's for our safety. I know you'll miss us also but you're a strong lady so I know you can do it. I trust you honey" Lilibeth answered her daughter.

Upon hearing those words from her beloved mother, Duchess started tearing up and immediately went to hug her mother, slightly dropping the small bag she's holding.

"Okay mom, thank you for believing in me. I will miss you." She managed to say in the middle of her tears.

"Hey, why didn't you tell me that we are having a group hug here! Lemme join!" cute Gustav interrupted and squeezed his little body in the middle of their hugs.

His mom and sister just laughed at the silliness of the youngest.

I wish everytime is just as happy as this. Duchess thought, promising herself and her family that she will do her best to take care of her family.

"Okay, enough already," Lilibeth said while chuckling, "Time to go baby, take care" she told Duchess who just nodded at her and picked the small bag she dropped a while ago because of the hug.

Duchess went to the door and as soon as she turned the knob, she felt her tears streaming down on her face. She doesn't want to leave them, she has always been with them, especially her mom, since she was a child. She doesn't want to go somewhere far, especially that her mom is getting old now, and her brother is growing now.

I won't even get to see how Stav will grow. I won't be the first to know about his acheivements in school anymore. I won't be the first to know if he will have a crush. I won't be there anymore if he has problems. But it's okay, I know he and mom will take care of each other. She can't help being so sentimental.

"Bye mom, bye buddy. I will miss you both. I love you, take care" she said, trying hard to not let her voice crack, her back facing them because she doesn't want them to know that she's crying. With that, she exited the house, pulling her hoodie up after looking sideways and continued walking. Walking away from her home.

It was still quite dark because she left early in the morning. She went to the forest part of the way, it's not far though because they chose to live in an isolated area. It's not that isolated because you can see houses near theirs but it's not much close as to those on the main lands of every kingdom.