ii. lillian foster

Second place on the list is....

drumroll please.

LILLIAN FOSTER. ( a.k.a the fakest person in the world. she's faker* than cafeteria food)

come up and take your PRIZE for being a bitch and is going to regret it.

okay since her name is puke in my mouth,so instead we're going to call her cafeteria special.

SHE IS ONE OF THE PEOPLE WHO GAVE ME LONG TERM PROBLEMs.

Okay it's storytime childrem.

Gather round with your juiceboxes and luchables and hear another episode of "Rude People Who Are Now Going To Pay From The Rath Of Queen Bitch Riley"

*insert cheeky smile and a ding noise*

Okay it all starts with gym class...

I know scary right!? The thought of exercising makes me want to kill all mankind with meth and iggy azalea's failed freestyle.

sorry, breaking bad has been my drug for a little bit.

:))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

IM SO PUNNY I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH MYSELF

Okay! Back to gym class. We were playing dodgeball that day and it was close to the end of class. That was the time of showers. For a long time I have had a phobia of showering in public. (ngl, i still do.) I have had problems because of the whole "drop the soap" thing.

Well, this was my first jail shower and I was hella nervous.

What if my body was thicker or skinnier than everyone else's?

What if my boobs looked like pudding in a ziploc bag?

What if I don't got buns hun?

Well, I was almost done with showering but all I had to do was wash my hair.

Turns out Cafeteria Special put "Passion Fashion" hair dye in my shampoo.

When I walked out of that shower, everyone was staring at me. I was like wtf are you people looking at.

it wasn't like I was singing like mariah carey so wtf were they staring at?

It was when I went to the mirror and saw what the hell they were looking at.

Michael Clifford was in the girls' washroom.

All the 5sos fans' dreams were coming true, except Mikey had a vag.

mY FUCKING HAIR WAS RED.

It wasn't even like a dark red either, it was like cherry red.

I immeadiately started to flip shit. I swear I turned into Muhammad Ali for a second.

I saw Cafeteria Special and the rest of the menu laughing their asses off.

I knew one day I was going to beat her ass, but this time with a twist.

I really won't be needing my hands.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

i honestly don't know why my parents didn't kill me why they still had a chance.

oh * = it might be wrong (spelling, grammar, etc..)

anyways bye sugartits.

>>> dayna

>> i might do a double update, who knows

> fun fact: the person who invented the guillotine got killed by the guillotine. (: