4:New Edition.

The aero plane was filled with silence. It hurt me. Not that everything was silence. That I knew about her and I didn't fight for for enough. I'm talking about Ariana.

I start to cry even harder just thinking about her. I cover my face with my hands as I let the tears just fall. Oh how I miss her. She took her own life. The thought of her going through the pain. Her brother. OMG her brother. Where would he go, just the thought of him without her. I cry even harder burying my face in my brother Drew's chest. He started to cry also then Jace started to cry. Oh my brothers. I feel your pain. " We are now arriving in less than 5 minutes. Please return to your seats and we will land shortly." Me and Drew look at each other with teared eyes and I give him a sympathetic smile.

_________________________________________

I lost control of my feelings as I collapsed on the ground as I saw her body just laying there. Empty and motionless. I scream and shout not wanting her to leave me like I left her. I pounded my fist on the ground as hard as I can causing my fist to bleed when suddenly I felt someone's hands touch me. I look up to see Sonny. Ariana's brother. He fell straight into my lap holding me tight. I cry and cry and cry. Not actually knowing the kind of pain he is going through. " Hailey " he breaks the hug as he stares deep into my eyes. " I need you to be strong. Not for her but for me" my heart couldn't take it any more. I didn't want to cry anymore. He made me strong. I nodded in agreement as I understand where he is coming from. He wipes my tears off my face then takes me to a secret place. We lay down on the ground and stare at the stars. " Hailey" " yeah" " What's going to happen with me?" " I'm not sure but I am certainly not going to leave you without proper protection and a family" I quickly replied back. We lay there for the whole night just staring at the sky, even sharing the memories we had with Ariana. We had our ups and downs but we always knew we couldn't stay away from each other. She was best friend. Wait no. She was my sister I never had and now she's gone for good. Eventually I fell asleep with Sonny in my arms. " I love you Hailey" he whispered to me then kissed my cheek. " I love you too" I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

Morning came and I had somehow appeared in a hotel room. I roll over to see Sonny in the bed next to me. I sigh in relief. The funeral finished yesterday so I'm glad Sonny's with me. Who knows what his parents would do to him. I don't even want to leave him with them. He doesn't have other family members that would take him in either. I was interfered with my thoughts when Drew, Jace , mum and dad walked in. " Hey Hailey" mum said with a slight smile. " Hey guys" I replaid back to all of them. " We need to talk" "About??" " Sonny" I put my full attention towards them as they sat around my bed. " We know how much Sonny means to you and" dad started " we don't want him to live without proper caring so we were wondering if he could come live with us , in Korea." " Omg are you kidding me. That's the best news ever I don't even know why your asking me. Of course" I said a bit too loud causing Sonny to wake up. " Ughh whos yelling. Oh hey everyone" he gave a cute smile before asking why everyone's here. " So what's up". Mum gave me a look before taking the others with her signaling for me to talk to Sonny about him coming with us. " Hey umm. So what do you want to do now?" I asked him while laying beside him. " Umm I don't know. I didn't really think she would leave me like this. He started getting teared eye. " Well if you want you can come with me. I mean us like me, Drew, Jace, mum and dad?" He looked up at me with a shocked face the he hugged me tight. I hugged him back. " Yes, yes, yes. Please don't leave me here with them. I want to come with you" I smiled slightly happy that he wants to come with me.