1: starting day

"God damm it Hailey. Get up"  " Just a few more minutes " I said to mum as she opened up the curtains. "Your going to be late for work". Shit I forgot. Today's my first day of work since I've arrived which was about a week ago. The one day I want to sleep in. I got employed at Fashiondream before we moved and I'm starting work today. Speaking of the big move, it was hard. Leaving my friends, family. It was heart breaking seeing them all sad. I will never forget the look Ariana gave me before we left. The look of dispare and longingness. She's been going through a though time and I was literally the only one who had helped her. She has an abusive mother and a alcoholic for a father. She spends most of her time slaving over a counter trying to feed her younger brother. If only I was there. Some day Hailey, some day.

I was pulled back into reality when my mum snapped at me to get ready. " Hailey. I'm serious, if your not ready by the time I get to the car, I'm leaving without you. " and with that I sprinted to the shower and then got changed into some decent clothing. I then run to the car with a brush and shoes in one hand  and my bag in my other hand. I see no need for make up as if I use it too much people will get use to seeing me with make up and then I take it off and people don't recognize me or think I'm uglier without it. " I'm coming " I yell out to mum. I hoped in the car and she was off. The car ride was quite slow for a supposeble 10 minute drive but I was soon amused as I turned the radio to full blast.
"And now we bring you the hit song boys in love by Bangtan Boys" I turned the radio louder as I started dancing whilst combing my hair. You had to admit it you didn't speak Korean but you found the song catchy and you picked it up pretty fast. " wae nae mameul heundeuneun geonde " I sang. " Mum what does that mean?" " Why are you shaking up my heart" "Weew " We soon arrived at the astablishment and I soon got ushered out by mum. " I can't pick up up after your finished sorry, I'm working late. Can you find your way home?" " yeah course. Love you, miss you, turrah" I said cheerfully even though I didn't know how to get home. Oh well its about time I explored the city. " Love you too. Be safe" and with that she dissapered down the road. I walked through the doors and to the front desk. Most people would think on your first day of work you would get nervous or butterflies but nope, not me. I've never been nervous or have those butterflies before. Don't know why,

I just don't get nervous. " Hello there, how may I help you" the lady said behind the desk. " Hello I'm Hailey. I'm the new model."  " Ahh yes just through those doors" she pointed to the doors to the left then smiled and waved goodbye. I headed towards. The doors suddenly flew open and there stormed out a tall handsome boy...

Authors Note
Umm hi . this is my first story so idk if its good or not. Please let me know :)