7: What is happening?

Did he just say what I think he said. " Hailey. I really like you. Like lots and I knew the second I caught you staring at me that you liked me too" " Taehyung I'm sorry but I don't think I'm ready to be in a relationship right now. I'm still trying to recover from my last. I do really like you to but it's just that slight fear inside me that's holding me back. I want to know that your actually the one for me" " Then I'm willing to wait. I'll show you that I'm the one for you" I slightly blushed at his comment and I didn't try to hide it either. He took me into his arms and squeezed tightly. I hugged him back. Gosh how this boy is so understanding. After that we just talked about anything and everything. About my past. About Mitchell. He even told me about his family. He hasn't been in a serious relationship yet which is kinda surprising. I didn't want to lose him as a friend at all. As the dawn became night we bid our goodbyes. " Goodnight Taehyung" I smiled as I walked towards the front door still facing him. " Goodnight Hailey" he replaid and walked slowly further and further until he was out of my sight. I sighed. I opened the door and there stood a very happy Sonny and an intimidating younger brother named Jace . " So what happened?" " Nothing happened" I said and ruffeled their hair while walking to my room. " Nothing at all?" " Nope. Oh yeah Taehyung said something about being his queen" " What? Finally. Congratulations" " I'm going to kill him" " Hold on I didn't say I said yes" I quickly ran to my room knowing that they are gonna ambush me with questions. As I lay on my bed I think about today. How I made the team , how much fun we had at the park, about Taeyhung confessing to me about how he feels, about me turning him down. I really really like him but I'm also afraid. If he really does like me he would be wiling to wait. Before I even knew it I was in a deep sleep.

___________________

" HAILEY! WAKE! UP!" I open my eyes to an annoying older brother Drew. " Let me sleep" " No. You have work today" ughhh. Work is so tiring. It is an awesome job and my boss is the best but yeah like I said tiring. I slept for another 5 minutes before actually getting up. I am not a morning person. Then I remembered something. Taehyung is doing another photoshoot today along with the other BTS members. I rushed to the shower than put on a black crop top with a white see through lace jersey and black leggings on. I put my hair in a high bun and run to the car waiting for someone to take me to work. "Wow Hailey. I've never seen you get ready so fast" Drew said as he got into the drivers seat. I don't know why but I really can't wait to see him, even though I rejected him. I think its cause I'm wanting to know if he's actually going to prove to me that he's the one for me. Anyways back to reality. " This is my song! This is my song!" I turned the radio louder singing ever lyric to Jealous by Nick Jonus. He's got such an amazing voice and makes the best music ever. " I don't like the way he looking at you.
I'm starting to think you want him to.
Am I crazy, have I lost yah, even though I know you like me can't help it."   Half way through the song I arrived at work. " Bye Drew. Have fun at work or whatever you do" " Bye bub" ughh bub his nickname he's called me ever since I was little. I give him a death glare before going through the door's. " Ugly. Your here and your early" there goes the one and only Sage Cerine. " Yes I'm here early. Why is that surprising?" " Oh no reason. Are you by any chance sick or not feeling well?" " No I'm perfectly fine. Can't I come to work early with no actual reason" " Not when you have a goffy smile like that" I had to admit it. This girl sure knows me. I just smile and walk to the waiting room. Seeing as how I forgot to eat breakfast I pic out on the food set on the table. Just on cue as I'm stuffing my face with food there walks in BTS. "Wow never knew you could eat so much" said  Jimin. "Don't worry Taehyung still thinks it's cute" Jungkook said. I blushed and turned the other way feeling a bit embarrassed until I felt a pair of hands wrap around me. I turn back to see Taehyung hugging me. He's so caring. "I'll always like it" he replied back to the six staring boys.  As the day went on me and Taehyung hung out more when we both had free time which didn't come quite often until I received a text from Ants telling me that we have training at 4 for a dance comp next Saturday. I finished work at 1 and me and Sage are going to the mall after work which may take at least an hour and a half so I'll have an hour and a half to do whatever. Such a busy scedual. Well for me since I'm use to doing nothing at all.

___________________________

"Hailey your here, we don't start practice in another half an hour." . "Hey Ants yeah I kinda was bored so I thought I could just practice on my own for a while" " Oh yeah sure go right ahead". I make my way into the studio only to find a sweating Jimin there. "Jimin. Hi" "Oh hey Hailey. Whatcha doing?" " I wanted to get an early practice, how about you?" " Same reason actually" for once we're actually having a decent conversation without him hitting on me. It's nice. "Well in just gonna go practice over there" I walk towards the empty area and faced the mirror. I plugged in my phone and put on Dance for you by Beyonce. As the song started I moved swiftly to the beat until I felt a hand around my waist. It was Jimin.