2: BTS. Really?

I watched his every move wide-eyed until he caught my eye. Shit. I quickly looked away pretending to be busy. Don't come by me. Don't come by me. I looked up to see him staring at me than he smiled at me then started to walk towards me. Daym he's sexy. I pretending I was looking for something in my bag until I heard a deep , confident voice. " Hello ". I looked up to see the boy staring at me. I look behind me to cheek if he was talking to someone behind me. Nope no one. " Me?" I asked confused while pointing to myself. He nodded slightly and said "Yes". " Hello" I responded. "My name is Taehung" . " Umm I'm Hailey " . " I couldn't help but notice you staring at me just before. You were staring at me Yes?" Shit, shit , shit. " Yeah sorry" . " Don't be sorry. I liked it" ahh he's so cute and honest. " Well I'm new here , so..." He cut me off. " I'll show you around". " umm sure. Okay". We walked through the doors I was directed to before. There I was introduced to Hanga Min. The manager of the establishment. " Welcome darling. Welcome. I've been waiting for you to come. Everyone this is Hailey. One of our new models." Every welcomed me with wide arms and congradulated me for making it. I heard that at least 55 girls enrolled for this job and only 6 got in. After meeting everyone Taeyhung took me to meet the other models that got the job also ( Hanna, Kuie, Sage, Tirna and Minnie). our desingner, Drew Green ( He's from England) and Minhow . our stylist. After meeting my co workers we were given 30 mins to explore the place before actually starting work. Taehung showed me and Sage around whilst the other girls went off by themselves. " So Sage. Where do you come from?" I said trying to make a conversation. " Ah Australia. And you? " " NewZealand" " ohh that's ..." Sage was cut off by Taehyung. " I'm from Korea" he said with a charming smile. Me and Sage started to laugh. He's so cute. " Well anyways Taeyhung from Korea. Why are you here. I mean do you work here or..." " I'm actually here for a photo shoot with my band." "Oh" Me and Sage said with curiosity then started to laugh again. " I'm serious. I'm in BTS. Boyscouts . Bangtan Boys " he said a little frustrated. Oh he's cute when he's mad. Wait hold on Bangtan boys " Hey I've heard of them. I was listening to them this morning. wae nae mameul heundeuneun geonde ." I sang the last bit. " Yeah that's our song" " Wow really. Are you lying ?" " No I'm not. I can show you the music video if you want." " Okay then I want to see it." Taehyung led Sage and I to a costume room where we were introduced to 6 other guys. They introduced themselves one by one. " I am Jimin but you can call me later." He said whilst winking at me. I smile and roll my eyes "Hello I'm RapMonster. The leader of the group" he flashed a dazzling smile to me and Sage. Sage giggeled then whispered to me. " OMG he's got a dimple, so handsome" " HELLO. MY NAME IS J-HOPE "  he yelled with excitement. I yelled back at him. " HELLO. IM HAILEY" everyone laughed including Sage. " I'm Jungkook the maknae of the group" I turn around to Taehyung with a confused look in my face. " The youngest" he said back to me knowing that I didn't know what maknae meant. " Ohhh . Thanks" he winked at me in return and I could feel my cheeks get hotter. " annyeonghaseyo  My name is Jin" then took my hand and kissed it. Oh what a gentleman. " Last but not least this is..." " Suga" he said with a warm voice. Oh I have a sudden attraction to Korean dudes. " Boys, young Hailey here and her friend here doesn't believe that I, we are the Bangtan boys" the boys all shook their heads in disapproval said things along the line as ' well that didn't hurt' or ' oh we can't have that'. They all led me and Sage to a room with a massive TV with a large white sofa and a table of food. I'm guessing this is the waiting room or something. Sage and I sat down first. Jimin raced to sit next to me until Taehyung pushed him away. " V, why did you do that!?" an angry Jimin said whilst giving Taehyung evil eyes. " She doesn't want you sitting next to her " he replaid back to him in a childish tone. " Who's V?" " its my nickname, but you can call me Tae Oppa." " What's oppa mean?" " Its mainly for girls to use for older men, like an older brother or their boyfriend" " Hah wait what " " Nothing! Just call me Tae Oppa. Its a sign of respect". " Well okay then." The music video started and there they were. All of them. Guess he wasn't lying. " Well I'm sorry for doubting you, Tae Oppa" he smiled uncotrolable. So adorable. The door suddenly opened and there stood Hanna, Trina and Minnie. " There you two are. Hanga Min is looking for you. Were starting work." Hanna said a bit annoyed and frustrated. Trina and Minnie grabed mine and Sage's hands a pulled us out of the room. " See you later guys"