Help?

Ok so I can't remember if the hand cuffs were first or them being in a cell so we are doing it different. Ok ya please don't say anything. It's been about 2 year since I watched it.

We're finally out of the handcuffs ya! Also me light and Misa misa were traped in a cell because they found a death note and there was a rule that if you don't write in it for a while then you die. Unfortunately no one died so still no answer. I think it was a fake but o well. I'm a not suspect anymore either so I guess I will leave.

I was walking out when l stopped me. "I know you don't have to but I was wondering if you could stay and help with the case? We will pay for your rent all I ask is you stay with me until this is over." L asked.

I thought it through. I still need to find a job. At least here I have a chance. Plus my ex is after me the best decision is to stay here. "Ok l you have a deal!" I said. He smiled and we went back inside. "So she is staying?" Watari asked. "Yes she will stay and helping with the kiray case. She has a bright mind and I'm sure that will help us with the case." He said

I jumped in the spinning chair. Everyone just looked at me. "What?" I asked. "really she is staying here she acts like a kid!" Light wined "if you ask me light yagami your the one who acts like a child. That is what makes you a prime suspect. You see even if you put on the kind loving person. Your a lier. You cheat on people and lie. I will warn you if you keep down this path you will lose the last bit of hope you have left. The few people you do care for will mean almost nothing to you." I said

"And how would you know that?" He asked "because I may have never killed someone but I was in on it. I hid the body. I made it so no one could figure it out. I even nailed it down to killing who ever got in my way. The only thing messed up on was not watching the one person who knew." I said.

I was luring him into a trap. "I care for Misa and my family! I've never hurt someone before! If anything you would most likely be Kira. Your not afraid to kill?! It's like you confessing!" He said.

It's almost like he wasn't kira. the way he talks. Both musa and light are different then when I meet them. Maybe I was right. The rule was fake. Maybe just maybe he somehow forgot. Maybe there is a third Kira. I mean it all adds up. Shinigami took away there memories.

"L may I speak with you?" I asked. He nodded and we went into another room. "I think there is a third Kira. Except the third took the place of the second and first. Also I think light and Misa both made them selves forget everything" I said. He nodded "I thought the same. But we're not sure so be careful." He told me I nodded.

Sorry for the short chapter but I need a little more time to think how I can stretch this out. Like I said haven't watched it in a while so my memory is a little blurry. I will add parts that aren't from the anime. From this point on it will be a little different. Hope you like it so far.