Part 52

IRL
It's been acouple week since I found out I was pregnant. I have my first doctor appointment tomorrow, but I haven't started showing yet. Noah is supper excited about this whole thing. Me and Noah got this nice apartment in LA so I'm helping Noah move out today.
We walked into the sway house as all the sway boys old and new plus mads where sitting in the kitchen. Noah walked right up to his room so he could start packing as I stayed in the kitchen to talk to them. "Hey shadow I just wanted to say I'm sorry about being so rude to you in the beginning" mads said "it's okay, I wonder stand why you may not like me" I said as I sit down. All of the sway members where exited about the baby.
Noah came downstairs with a couple suitcases and but them by the door. "Shadow I'm done packing, we can go get food on the way to the apartment" Noah said. "I want food" jaden said pouting. "Me too" mads said "you guys can come along if you want to" I said as I stand up.
Me, Noah, Jaden, and Mads all got lunch at chick fil a and went back to me and Noah's new apartment. Mads a lot nicer then I thought she was. It was a really good night but I was scared to tell the world I was pregnant, not everyone is going to be as welcoming as the sway boys are. What if everyone hates me when I tell the world. I'm so excited about having this baby but i don't know anymore.

____________________________________

So shadow scared about telling the world she's pregnant, when do you think she'll do it?

Sorry for any spelling errors

Also i wish I could make it long but I'm very busy so my nexts IRL I'll try to make it longer