Part 109

Instagram
@Shadow

Instagram @Shadow

Please promise me to realize when your in a toxic/abuse relationship

Please promise me to realize when your in a toxic/abuse relationship. I've waist a year with a guys that never did and never will care about it. He cheated on me through the whole relationship and wouldn't let me talk to any of my friends.... I wish I wouldn't realized in the beginning of the relationship but I didn't. I'll be removing the tattoo and working on myself. Please don't be oblivious like me and realize that you need to leave that relationship!!!
Comments
Vinnie: I hate that you've been going through this all alone for a year... I just wanna give you a big hug. Also you're gorgeous!
Shadow: @Vinnie I really want a hug... and thank you vinnie 🖤
Cynthia: I'm so sorry you've been going through this.. please texts me I miss you!
Shadow: @Cynthia I should've listened to you... I miss you so much!!
Brooklyn: this is literally the meaning of you never now what someone is going through... everyone thought you where just fine but you weren't. I'm so sorry this happened to you shadow! You deserve justice for everything he did to you! And for everyone saying he didn't do anything she didn't even bring up half of it!! So shut up because it took shadow a lot of courage to post this!!!
*Shadow liked brooklyn's comment*
User12: I'm so sorry you had to go through all of this alone. I'm praying for you and hope you get justice.
Madi: girl your so strong for posting this!!
Vinnie: I'm coming over!!!!
Cynthia: @Vinnie me too
Shadow: @Vinnie yes come over!!!

____________________________________
More drama coming!!!

Thought on the story so far