CHAPTER VIII

JOSS WAY-AR as ATLAZ ZYAIR LEVEAU

Boyfriend ko nga po pala! :)

SirAngelLiam with love! :)

-  - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - -

CHAPTER VIII

Eclaire's POV

Hanggang kalian kaya kami dito? I've been in this room for a week now. Napakarami ko na sigurong quizzes at activities na na-miss. I tried talking to Mama about it. But, before I could even talk to her, she was on Zoom with the Minister of the School saying that I'll be out until Monday.

The Minister, Jean Jacques, Ph.D., is also a Supernatural. He's an all-powerful Fae.

Dr. Jean and Mama were colleagues daw at the ADMU, an esteemed Jesuit School here in the Philippines.

Queen Amelia came into my room with a bowl of porridge and a glass of water.

"Good moring, Your Majesty."

"Hello, my dear. I brought breakfast for you."

"You shouldn't have, my Queen."

"Bored ka na ba dito?"

"Marunong ka pong mag-Tagalog?"

"I'm the Guardian of the Veracity of the Vernaculars. I know every language."

Wow! How to be like her?

The sacred vernaculars are the world's first languages. Latin being the most powerful language of them all.

"Maraming salamat po. Ako nalang po sana ang kumuha. Nakahihiya naman po sa'yo."

"No, don't feel that way. Your grandfather wasn't only my former lover, he was also my best friend. We shared a lot of things together. Kisses, hugs, joys, sorrows and we even trained together."

"Really? Did you really?"

"Yes. We trained to have weapons. I'm mastered the use of war fans while Alexir mastered the use of a rapier."

"You think... I could do it? Be a master of something?"

"Of course you will be. But, you don't need a weapon. I sense immense powers within you just waiting to be released. By the way, were you told that you have the power of seduction?"

"Yes, I have told so. How can I use it exactly?"

"It's very easy. You just stare at the person in the eye and make sure you don't flinch. Feel the power inside of you and let it out."

"I'll be sure to remember that."

As our conversation progressed, we proceeded to talk about our kin's history. It's more elaborated than I thought.

Almost 2 millennia had passed, when the demons first came to this Earth, they brought with them an infectious disease that causes extreme genetic disorders with mind-boggling manifestations.

Lycanus and Vampyrean were the first to be infected with the disease. The demonic virus latches itself to any living being and making them creatures of the night. Vampyrean was the first Ancient Vampire and Lycanus became the first Alpha Werewolf.

Naturally, werewolves and vampires are at war with each other since Vampyrean murdered Lycanus' family out of jealousy and anger. But, before that happened, they went on a killing spree; infecting as many as they can.