dErEk: "Fiona"

I at back on my seat and the boy that I named Class Nerd stood up to talk about himself.

As I sat back down, the girl that was called a 'female dog' asked, "Who are you?"

"Whoa, you talk to people like that? Why not start with a 'Nice to meet you' kind of thing. I am Derek, you are? I really need your name, I need to stop addressing you in my head as a 'feamle dog'"

"Hi. I am Fiona. Not very used to talking with people. Sorry for the Edward thing," she paused, "Will catch up to you after this form class. Let's listen to Williams."

"Who's Edward," I inquired.

"Him." To end the conversation, she pointed to the kid that was 'SUPERIOR'. Not 'is' anymore.

Then just as Williams finishes his short autobiography, boring the whole class with his big grammar words, they ring the bell and it's time for Geography.

"Registration is over and since its class time, Bill and Sophia will do theirs tomorrow. No hard feelings?" Mrs. Rob asked. I'll call her that.

They both nodded, "No."

They probably were twins or were related.

I stood up with my bag to leave the class. And as I was walking, the Edward boy stuck out his leg to trip me but missed. I was lucky on that one. Seriously. I could've died. There was a table right in front of me and if I really did trip, my head would have gone.

Finally, Fiona caught up with me and allowed me to share her locker with her before they find one for me. To me, she wasn't such a female dog.