FiOnA: "SWEETIE"

Quite true, honestly. School's not important. Especially the one I'm in. But who are we as kids to tell parents this. Ironic (kind of) thing is, they once were like us and did say the same thing. Summer break's done for and we all know what's next. It's normal now. School.

"I love you." Those were dad's three words he sang always when I got dropped off.

But today was a bit different.

There was this car in front of us that was taking time in drop-off so as my dad horned, he said, "I love you, sweetie."

Yes, just one word and I noticed it. But it still means something, doesn't it?

Probably knew he was going to have a good day. You know those days that you wake up and feel that something amazing was going to happen and just be happy with everyone. Or maybe it was because there was some deal he was going to make that will give money. Anything money nowadays he takes seriously. Even 1 dollar is precious to him like heck.

But I'll find out the cause of such joy later. Right now I have a whole burden in front of me. Literally. I looked back and replied, "I love you too, dad."

The first days of school are always balls... Sorry, mind my language. I'll try my best not to. I said 'try'. No promises. First days, when everyone will be with new hairstyles; punk, fade, ponytail, fringe, all sorts of. Then they will be talking about their experiences and all their social media conversations and all of those other...junk. Even girls, talking about how many orgasms and periods they went through. It's...

As for me, I don't know anyone in this school. It's as if there are new sets of students daily. No one is the same. But it's just the way I see it, isn't it?