dErEk: "Call me Mr. Haushheppe"

"I'm sorry, sir. It's not her fault. She was just helping me with my bag." This teacher is hard with excuses. I could see it from his glasses.

"Oh. You are one of the new students, aren't you?" he asked.

"Yes sir, I am." You didn't really need Sherlock on that one. I was with nothing.

I faced the class and saw Edward giving me a face. I swear I could have given this boy the middle finger.

"Then that's not a justification for you to be late 2 minutes. And I assume you don't have a book." Before I could answer, he said, "Get paper and pen from there and take a seat. The seat you pick will be yours throughout the term."

This teacher is the one that really likes speaking the obvious. Like I said already, I had nothing with me.

I got the paper and picked a calligraphy pen, my favourite, and tried to get a seat close to Fiona but it seemed to me that there was none so I located myself at the back.

As I sat down, Fiona turned back and moved her mouth, not speaking, "Sorry."

"This term, we will be learning about fossils. Call me Mr. Haushheppe. No questions on my name, please. But if you must know-"

"We didn't ask, sir, Did your parents like you? What's Mr. Horse Ship?" a boy next to me asked shouted.

That dude is the Class Over Sabi now. The one who puts himself and the whole class in trouble and says thing that no one really asks or cares about.

"What did you say? What's your name? I am sure no one wants to have class on the first day but since he has said what he's said, we'll start straight away." The teacher was red now. Yes, he's white. Looks German too.

"Bullocks, dude," I jokingly whispered to the boy.

He laughed, "Yeah. Welcome to agony, new boy. I am Toby."