Chapter three

TW: Light bullying-

KC POV

Yeah I separate from Marissa then  immediately take in my surroundings. 'I need to get used to this place' I think before going into the building. It's big, there's so much space. A lot more than my school at home. And seems to have many more people too. I walk casually to my locker and start unpacking whatever I won't need for my first two classes.

Peter POV

I step off the train and I start sprinting to the school. It's easy and I still could be late. I slow down a few blocks away from the school. I get pushed by Flash before walking in the school and to my locker. I see the girl from yesterday.

KC

I feel someone's eyes on me. I turn around and see a boy.
"What are you looking at...loser." I don't bother putting a questioning tone in my statement. He turns a bit red. And looks down, reminding me of how a puppy acts.
"Well I noticed that you were new and-and I was wondering if I could show you around?"

It wouldn't hurt to know a few people here. I called him loser. I guess I need to stick to that right? I'm not sure we'll see. "I don't see why not."
I grab my notebook along with my morning text books and a book I'm reading myself. I start to follow him.

"Okay...can I see your schedule?" He asks obviously having no clue what he's doing.  "I didn't get one." "Oh! The office is-" He starts. I cut him off by saying it's at the entrance. "Right. Let's go."

I go up to the secertary. It's mom?! I have a hushed conversation with her about what's she's doing and why she's here before I get my schedule. Maybe this won't be too bad.

Marissa POV (During Peter and KC's)

I walk into the school and the first thing I do is accidentally knock into someone and drop all my books. " You okay? Let me get your books beautiful." The guys a flirt but maybe he won't be too bad? I flash a smile to him and before I can introduce myself I'm cut off.  "You must be new. I'm Flash Thompson. Most popular guy here."

"I'm Marissa." I smile again "How about you just hang around with me." He smirks.

It is the best way to become popular myself... "Sure." His smirk grows a little bit. "Well in that case you can follow me to every class. But we have two with Parker." He says the same with disgust. "He sounds like an idiot." I really didn't want to insult Parker but fake is me right now.

Rewritten!!! :D

If you watch Avatar The Last Airbender who is your favorite character?

If you don't then what's your favorite food and how do you make it?