Chapter six

Hello! So uh school wants to kill me so double update?

Marissa POV (during MJ and Peter's)

I watch KC beat Flash. Amazing. He walks over to me furious.

Marissa: It's just beginners luck. You know she couldn't hurt you.

I'm lying through my teeth.

Flash: Yeah you're right. We have strangly almost the same classes execpt you have an extra class with the geek.

Marissa: Darn it.

I don't understand how dumb this school is. Pedro? No.. Parker? No.. Um whoever he is hot. Like are you blind. Yeah that jacket looks loosish on him but he has to have something under there to be wearing that size.

Flash pulls me out of my thoughts when we go to class. We sit down as the bell rings.

Flash: We don't have to worry about getting in trouble for talking. This school would suffer without my parent's donations.

Marissa: So my sister used to live here and she said that there was this superhero named Spiderman I think or was it-

Flash: It's Spiderman.

Marissa: What can you tell me about him?

Flash: He's really amazing. He goes out and saves people at night and early mornings. I suspect he has an actual job or something.But have you seen his Twitter?

Marissa: He has a Twitter?

Flash: Yep.

This could change everything.

Flash is- is helpful? Yeah I can't belive it either. Anyone intreasted in roleplay? I have either Sander Sides or Avatar the Last Airbender roleplay on my account but I can make a Marvel one if you comment prompts(you'll get the credit for making them.)