Subaru Sakamaki Prequel

All the rights to their owners, not mine! I'm very like Subaru very much, but it doesn't mean that the likes of the other characters are less than Subaru's.

In this chapter, you can't find it on the mangahub, so I suggest you should look at 'Diabolik Lovers manga online'.

.

.

.

You were arranging the flower at the church, you were coming here to clear your mind up after what Yui and you had been gone through after you both arrived at the mansion.

"To think that the people taking me and Yui in would be a family of vampires..." You mumbled while checking the roses on the vase. "Just what should I do from here on..."

"... Hehe, you're got no choice, right?" You flinched as you heard someone other than you at the church, you turned around and saw no one over there.

"Who's there?!"

"... Not there... Look up." You looked up and met with Subaru who's.... floating?!

"Hey, stupid woman." said Subaru with a grin.

"Subaru?!" You exclaimed while your mind was saying, "Is he... floating?!"

"In the first place, you're my food, aren't you?" Subaru said as he floated down to the floor and walked towards you. "The hell are you doing, leaving the house and your sister as you please?"

"It... it's not like I was told that I couldn't leave the house or leave my sister or anything. Besides, that way of calling me food—"

"Don't you talk back to me." He suddenly grabbed your hoodie and slammed you against the wall, the vase fell off the table. "I'm saying my food being in a shitty place like this. Really pisses me the hell off!"

You clutched his hand that was on your hoodie while kept staring at him. "...Hmph, even if I look at you close up, you're seriously an ugly girl, huh? Seems like if I bit into you with my fangs, they'd hit bone."

"Wait...! You can't drink my blood from here! This is the church, even I know that you're not the— WAHHHHHH!" Subaru suddenly punched his fist on the wall beside you, your body became shaking in fright. You looked at the damaged wall and didn't notice that Subaru had grabbed your right wrist and leaned close to you.

"Hehe... that's great. That scared face. It's actually kinda exciting." Subaru suddenly placed his hand on the back of your head as he whispered in your ear. "...Here's your reward for making such a nice face."

Suddenly you felt pain in your neck, he was biting you! You cried in pain as you used your hands to push him off. "No!!!!! Ah!!! Ugh... Ahh!!"

"I can't... muster up any strength against him..." You kept gritting your teeth while you gripped his coat on the back. "It hurts... It's hot..."

"... So this is your blood, huh?" Subaru pulled out before he licked the blood, your legs became weak as he quickly wrapped his arm around your waist, keeping you from falling. 

You looked at him while panting heavily. "... It feels like I'm going crazy."

"What is it?" Subaru asked you before he kneeled down, letting you down softly. 

"... It's just—"

"Well, I guess it ain't half bad," Subaru said before he turned his head. You were leaning on the wall while watching him. "...I just thought I'd acknowledge you as my food a little bit, that's all."

Subaru turned his gaze to the vase as he said. "... Hmph. Anyway, this place really puts me in a bad mood." He then slammed his foot on the vase, breaking it. 

You quickly grabbed his wrist, stopping him from destroying things more. "Stop it! Don't destroy anything more!"

Subaru stopped as he looked at his wrist, he grinned before saying to you, "... Sure. If you agree to follow one of my orders no matter what, then I'll think about it."

You frowned before asking him, "... What kind of order?"

"I'll tell you after you answer." He replied.

You glanced at the hole in the wall before you replied back. "All right. I accept your terms."

"Hehe... okay." 

You flinched as he walked past you. "Eh... Subaru?"

"What is it? I'm obediently leaving without destroying anything else." Subaru said.

"B...But!" He kept walking as you stuttered, asking. "What about the agreement to listen to your order?!"

"The fun part will be later." That's the last thing he said before he walked out of the door and closed it behind him. 

You clutched your fist and let out a relieved sigh. "He left..." You rubbed the mark on your neck, you touched the hole gently. "... I really had my blood sucked."

You bent down to the roses and picked them up. "I was afraid that my blood would be sucked more than once but..." You searched for something in your pocket and picked up your cross necklace. "Could it be thanks to this rosary...?"

Suddenly you felt pain in your head before it was gone. "... Could this, be my destiny from God?"

.

.

.

He was walking in the rose garden before he heard his mother's voice in his head

"Subaru... Subaru..."

.

.

.

~Flashback~

Christa was placing the silver knife on Subaru's hand as she said to her son. "Please... Make sure to always carry this with you. Do you understand...? Carry it without fail." 

Her face changed from a smile to panic.

"In order to... be able to kill... at any time..."

.

.

.

"STOP IT! LET GO...! SOMEONE KILL!" A hand gripped Christa's bloody gloves as she cried.

"KILL!" She cried out with her tears falling down her cheek, she reached her hand as she called her son.

"SUBARU! SUBARU!"

.

.

.

~Back to the present~

Subaru reached his hand before he realized that he was gripping the rose instead of his mother's hand. 

He let go of his fist, the petals fell off his hand. "... Yeah, I'll kill for you. No matter how long it takes. Your wish... I'll grant it."

.

.

.

【TO BE CONTINUED】