Shu Sakamaki Sequel

"I am aware that I've changed. My mind and body feel as if they are being eroded away. By the places where he sinks in his fangs and the wounds that don't heal."

"Mn.." You moaned as Shu was drinking your blood and nuzzling his face on it. Your wrists were tied by the ribbon and he gripped and lifted up, making you couldn't resist.

"From that moment on, he'd suck my blood almost every day. I guess, it is only natural. Blood is their 'Food' After all."

Shu pulled out of your flesh as he snickered, "Kuku~"

"Nn...!" You flinched all of a sudden. "This is no laughing matter!"

"Your frightened expression is nice," Shu said, smirking at you. "But the expression you make when you're holding back pleasure is not bad either." He leaned more to your face as you tried to move away from him more. 

"More than those fake sounds coming from that CD the other day. The voice you're making now is much more worth listening to, isn't it? Don't make it sound so weird..."

"I am just ticklish!" You protested and scooted away from him but he wrapped his arm around your waist including your arms. 

"Then, shouldn't you laugh if you're ticklish?"

"Ah!" He licked and kissed your right cheek, you shut your eyelids as you tried to not let moaning out of your mouth. 

"You really don't learn."

"Even if I'm scared, even if it hurts."

"Even if your mouth protests, it is useless if your actions contradict you, see?" He rubbed his hand on your front neck up and down. "Your body grows hot and the scent of your blood thickens."

"Even I'm aware of that myself, I've grown used to this. It's no longer just pain that I feel."

Shu didn't say anything after that, he suddenly dropped his head on your shoulder. "Hm?!" You looked behind your shoulder, and suddenly his arms wrapped around your waist, and let go of your arms.

"Wa-Wait, If you're going to sleep then go to bed!"

He leaned himself down to the couch, pulling you too making him sleep on top of you. "You're heavy..."

"Mn... It's fine... You're warm... So you can be my bed..." He replied. "Geez."

You looked down as his head was between your breasts. You moved your hands off him and placed them on your mouth.

"I know that Shu doesn't think of me as anything more than food to take blood from. Even though in my head, I understand this. But still... I hate this guy... I really hate him."

"Who knows when he'll just drain me of my blood on a whim and throw me away like trash?"

.

.

.

~Flashback~

Shu and Edgar arrived at Edgar's village but found they were burning. "This village... DAD! MOM!"

"EDGAR!" Shu called to his friend as he saw Edgar was going into the burning house. He grabbed his hand, stopping him. "Don't do it, Edgar! You really shouldn't go in!"

"If that type of fire consumes them, any human would be dead in an instant!"

Edgar turned his head to him as he stared at his friend. "I'll be fine... So let's play again next time, Shu." Edgar flicked his hand off Shu's and went inside his burning house.