Shu Sakamaki Prequel

All the rights to their owners, not mine!

In this chapter, you also can't find on the mangahub, so I suggest you should look at 'Diabolik Lovers manga online'.

.

.

.

"I didn't think of what would happen to me that time... from the day that I chose him..."

You were walking slowly after went back from school. "Ha... I am still not used to attending school at night. By the time I got home and ate, it was already midnight." You were carrying the towel and your clothes as you were in deep thought. "A warm bath should help me relax. So today, I'll also take a long—"

You stopped suddenly as you saw Shu inside the tub with the water filling the tub. "SHU?!" You dropped your stuff and quickly rushed to him, grabbing his collar and pulling him off the water.

"Hey! Wake up! Why do you do that?!" You shouted and shook him, waking him up. 

Shu just opened his eyes slowly as he noticed you. "Ah? What do you want?" You let out a sigh before you got mocked by him. "I thought you were a gatekeeper from hell."

"Who do you think you're calling from hell?! Don't sleep while you're in the tub! You'll get drowned!" You yelled with an angry frown before you looked down at his figure and noticed his clothes. "A-And besides, what do you think you're doing?!" You pointed up and down his body. "Bathing with your clothes on—"

"Prevent." 

You stopped as he said that, and raised your voice in surprise. "WHAT?!"

Shu grinned as he continued teasing you. "You wanted to see me naked isn't that prevented?"

"NO WAY!" You protested. 

"You're making a ruckus in the bathroom." Your cheek turned red in embarrassment. He sighed before explaining. "There wasn't any hot water in my own bathroom, so I came here instead. I also smelled the bath salts here. And it's too much of a pain to take my clothes off, that's all. So it's all good, right?"

"No, it's not! I need to use the bathroom too! How am I gonna get him out of it?!"

.

.

.

"I felt that I was in danger when I was around others except for Shu. Subaru didn't scare me much like the triplets and Reiji but every time he punched the wall, it made me flinch."

"So I chose the one person, who seemed the most detached."

.

.

.

~At night school~

"He's always like this I really don't get what kind of a person he is." You were in deep thought and didn't hear the girl calling you.

"... -san. Komori-san..." 

You quickly turned your head to the girl beside you. "Huh? Ah...! Yes?"

"Hey," The girl said, "Aren't you and your sister the ones who came to school with the Sakamaki brothers? What kind of a relationship do you and your sister have with them?"