Reiji Sakamaki Sequel

~Flashback~

"Shu! WHERE IS SHU?!" Reiji peeked in the hallway, hearing his mother yelling at the maid. 

"My deepest apologies! Recently, it appears he's become more skilled at slipping out of the mansion."

"MAKE HASTE AND FIND HIM!"

The maid walked away with her head down low, Reiji then heard his mother mumbling to herself. "...It is I who gave birth to the eldest son... Whether she is the first wife or the demon lord's daughter does not matter... The one who gave birth to the heir is me..."

"It will be all right, Mother! I will bring him back without fail." Reiji tried to cheer her up but Beatrix didn't listen to him at all and slowly walked away.

"That good for nothing..."

"Why was I so foolish...?"

.

.

.

~Back to the present~

"Disappear!" You tried to get his hands off your neck but he was too strong. "Just Disappear...!"

"Oh no! I'm gonna—" Suddenly a mysterious sound echoed in your head.

"I'll... kill him before he kills you!"

Your eyes turned into a black socket and white irises before you slapped Reiji's hand away. Reiji stared in shock at your sudden strength. You coughed, taking a lot of breaths while Reiji stared at his hand. "That strength just now... was almost like a vampire's..."

Your eyes turned back to normal as you turned to him. "You jerk...! You almost killed me! And what did you say about your mother?!" You yelled angrily while sitting up from the ground. 

Reiji was silent for a moment before he replied, "Beatrix. That is the name of our mother, as well as the woman killed by a vampire hunter at my behest."

Your eyes widened at his story. "Why... would you do that to your mom?!"

"I do not see the merit in being bound by blood ties. She was an eyesore. Therefore, it is only natural that she is dead." said. Reiji, smiling happily. 

You frowned confused and disgusted about why he enjoyed killing his own mom. "That's... hideous of you..."

"At the end... She was at peace... That is why I have decided to make a resurrection drug to bring her back to life." He picked the book from the floor. "So that she could experience more suffering... and die wallowing in her regrets." 

He looked up at you before reaching his hand to you. "Are you..." He lifted your chin up to look at him. "Afraid of me?"

You pouted angrily and moved away from him and his hand. "Fufu... grow to fear me more... and more!" He suddenly wrapped his hand around your upper back before biting you. You tried to push him away with your hands on his chest but he then pinned you down on the floor.

"STOP IT RIGHT NOW!!"

"Do you truly desire for me to stop? If it was permissible, I believe that you would rather surrender yourself completely. Like so..." He placed his lips on your neck, making you cringe, and slapped him on the cheeks. 

"NO!" Reiji didn't seem angry about your action, he just slowly raised his face up and met with your tear-stained cheeks. You wiped it roughly before hurrying out of the room.