Chapter 1

_3rd POV_ (Eri is four and a Midoriya no change in appearance. Just say Hisashi has white hair and red eyes or whatever. Incase you skipped the suggestions chapter.)

Eri was sitting on the couch watching cartoons. Her mom, Inko Midoriya, was in the kitchen cooking dinner for them. Eri suddenly cried out and clutched her head, her horn growing and glowing. Inko, worried for her daughter, hurried out of the kitchen and rushed to her.       

"What is it honey? What's wrong?"Inko questioned as she rushed to the couch.

 Eri was curled up in a ball and whimpering. Once Inko got to the the couch she reached out to hug her child, pulling Eri to her and wrapping her arms around her small figure. Inko suddenly disappeared and Eri fell to the ground with a small thud. She looked up with tears in her red eyes and looked around. 

"Mama? Mama where did you go? W-where are you!" Eri called out, getting panicked when there was no answer.

 Eri's horn had stopped glowing when she'd fallen to the ground. Eri, being the smart child she is, decided it would be a good idea to call the police since her mom had just disappeared.  She managed to stand up and ran to the kitchen grabbing the house phone when she reached it. She had tears streaming down her face as she pushed the buttons. Eri lifted the phone to her ear with shaky hands. 'Hello, 119 what is your emergency?'  A serious voice said through the phone.

"Pl-ease h-help me! M-my Mama j-just disap-peared!"

( Time skip to when the police get here brought to you by me being lazy)

_Police Guy's POV_

I walked up to the door and knocked. I heard footsteps and then the doorknob turned, slowly the door was pushed open. A little girl with crimson eyes and tear tracks on her cheeks stood before me. I looked behind me motioned for the others to go inside. I looked at the little girl and sighed crouching down to ask her what had happened.

( Time skip to after the interrogation brought to you by me being lazy. Again)

_Eri's POV_

After the officer asked me what happened he walked off to talk to the other people. One of the officers asked me to come with her to the police car. I held her hand and walked behind her. I got in the car with the help of the lady and looked at my house. 

"Bye house." I said, and waved out the window as the car started moving.

Well that's the first chapter. I am sorry about Mamamidoriya  (┬┬﹏┬┬)  but I suck at actual parental figures I just, want them to die or leave. Ok that sounded bad. Uhm, Ignore that. Onto the next subject!  I am fine with people doing spelling corrections if there are any. I want this story to be as good as possible!😊 Tell me if you enjoyed it, it'll give me motivation to keep going. This is my first story so I don't really know what I'm doing and help is appreciated. 

Ba-bye!  

                                                                                                                                                                                      Author-san out! ᓚᘏᗢ