nine.

MATTIA | EVELYN

"hello?"

"hi mattia, what makes you call today?"

"hold on, how'd you know it was me?"

"is that really what you're asking me right now? how would i not recognize your voice when we have been calling for almost a week straight?"

"it's not that fucking serious, evelyn. you're a weirdo for even remembering how many days we've been calling.

evelyn chuckles. "it's almost how many times i've saved your beautiful soul from becoming an astral plane."

*silence*

"shocking, right?"

"oh shit, sorry. i was distracted by something."

"well than, with that being said, what made you call today?"

"i just called to apologize about the stupid shit i said yesterday during our phone c-"

"hold on, why are you apologizing for that?"

*silence*

"no need to apologize for admitting how you feel, mattia. i don't judge people just because of they go through, i know deep down they are hurting and are trying to find help to relieve the pain they are suffering from. unfortunately, you're on of those people, so i will try my best to possibly heal you from the trauma you sadly have gone through, and i ask you this once, please stop apologizing for letting out all of the feelings you have bottled up. your pain is safe with me and i will never judge you for having certain feelings humans have. you are worth every phone call i've had with you, and i ho-"

*call ended*

i hoped like this, i took over 3 days to write this :p
-lucia 👼🏽