♛ Prologue (edited)

It was two in the morning, but I'm still here at the park.

Sitting here all alone with no one to talk to, everything is blurry in my vision because of these damn tears!

waiting...

This place is dark and gloomy, just like what my life is right now it's about to fall down.

I hear rustle noise behind the tall grasses near me, but I still don't mind them.

This life wasn't worth living for after all, since the moment I was born, pain and misery filled this hallowed heart. And right now, I just want to be set free.

Free from this cruel world, free from him.

Rustle noise continues to grow...

It's getting louder.

and louder...

THUUUUGSSHH

And suddenly...

"Shhhhhh" Goosebumps went all over my body, someone's behind me and I felt it. I can feel his warmth slowly poking me from behind. So warm and yet why is it so cold.

Quickly, he pushed me hard and forcefully captures both of my hand so that I wouldn't escape from him.

I mentally laugh...

I am right. He is here.

"Go to sleep." His hoarse voice that makes my body shiver a little down to my spine, this is now getting intense. Suddenly I felt something cold but sharp piercing around my neck. Slowly, he pushed it inside my flesh. Despite the pain that I felt, I didn't even dare to make a move. I just let this lunatic enjoy his business for a while.

I felt the tip of the knife going inside of me, inch by inch.

Bloods dripping slowly down to my collarbone.

"Go ahead sweetie, I'm not scared. After all, I've been waiting for this to happen just make it quick." I mumbled bitterly while smirking at him.

In my entire existence, I've never felt this before. This feeling of excitement that lingers within my whole system, call me crazy or weirdo but hun I am bored to death.

The fact that I just met this guy before committing something horrendous, the famous serial killer in town.

Jeff the Killer.

Imagine getting killed by this infamous lunatic, I thought it's a privilege. He's well-known for killing hundreds of innocent people and suddenly disappears. Some people said he's a myth, while others believed in him. My life was plain boring these days; and I want to make this last day of mine a little special, so I waited for him patiently.

I considered myself a lucky one...

At least today.

I shut my eyes.