Chapter 27

Love and Pity

❥❥●• Before we start, I'd like to dedicate this chapter to Berry_Senpia  They showed me support that I needed to continue with the book. Thank you!❦

Author POV: 

Everyone stared at Y/n with Valerie with betrayal in their eyes. Her head hung high as her horns glinted in the erupting skies behind them. Valerie let out her hand to PJ as she smirked. PJ gritted his teeth as he reached the hard bound material behind him. 

Valerie was delighted to the point she cackled. 

"It's nice to know that my sister still LOVES me," Valerie patted Y/n's back as Y/n walked towards PJ with a stoic and unmoved coldness in her features. PJ gripped the book tighter as Error put a hand forward in front of PJ making the horned girl stop.

Y/n raised her eyebrow as she sighed and continued walking. Error clenched his hand as his strings tightened and lunged at Y/n with Nightmare's tentacles charged for her neck. Ink joined in by drawing a circle beneath the girl planning to trap her.

With all that, Silver and f/c swirled around the girl blocking everything. 

Lust cursed as he lunged forward with the sharp end of the bone in his chest. Y/n halted and moved to the side dodging Lust until Lust turned and kicked her to the wall. Lust huffed. 

"Protection spells work only on far range attacks don't think.."

"Lust!!" 

Before Lust can even blink, a set of spears flew to him. Piercing his skeletal body. He coughed and clutched the spear in hope of pulling it off. Valerie smirked as Dream screamed. Y/n stood up from the wall she was kicked to. 

"Too bad protection doesn't work on you," Valerie cackled.

Dream ran to him as he clutched his chest. Black vein was travelling from the spears throughout Lust's body. Error gritted his teeth as Nightmare was completely losing it. Before Palette could help them, PJ stopped him as he walked to the Goddess. Demoness. 

PJ stopped in front of her as she grinned. He pulled out the book he kept holding ever since he came in the library. Y/n widened her eyes but she can't even reach out. Valerie's blood incantation resisted her not to. 

The Deal? Y/n offered herself in exchange of her sister's complete disappearance in her school. 

'Turns out PJ has an idea on his own.

Y/n stared at them as they exchanged glances. She just stared as Valerie grabbed the book from PJ's hand. PJ turned to her and smiled. She felt guilty. What she did was selfish, she knows. She was suddenly dragged beside Valerie as PJ flinched and glared at Valerie. If looks could kill, Valerie would be in the floor bleeding and being stabbed numerous times.

"You have made a good choice, boy" Valerie smirked as she flipped the book open. PJ then spoke as his eye flared magenta. 

"Keep your end of the bargain." He stick out his hand as Valerie motioned her armies to stand behind her. Y/n felt a tightening in her throat as her hand went to her neck. PJ widened and shock and shouted at Valerie. 

"That's not in the deal!" 

Valerie grinned as her army took their fighting stance. They all flinched. "That doesn't mean I can't disappear with you all," Bunny gasped.

"RIGHT?"

Just as that, Y/n fainted. She can't activate her own powers and spells because the flow of it was abruptly stopped by her sister through her blood. You think she's powerful? She lacks ambition other than emotions. PJ ran up to her unconscious body and pulled her in as Error pulled them back with his strings. Dream carried Lust to the group.