The winner of the Greatest dancer is

Perri's POV:

Tonight was the night of the Greatest dancer final,  Ashley and the rest of Diversity had arrived back from Butlins yesterday and they were all coming to watch Holly perform in the finals tonight right now I was backstage watching Holly rehearse her second routine I'd already seen her rehearse the routine she was doing with Cheryl and both were fantastic. With Holly wanting to put a small aerial hoop section in her dance she'd asked her friend Kelly to come and help her Choreograph a small hoop routine, I sat on one of the chairs and watched as Holly fearlessly practised the moves on the hoop. 

I looked up as Oliver and the rest of Brothers of dance walked over and sat on the chairs behind me, Matthew smiled and said 'She's absolutely amazing' I smiled and said 'Yeah she is isn't she, how are you guys anyway has it sunk in yet', Oliver nodded and said 'Yeah I think it has sunk in, at the end of the day we were all exhausted. Plus we've been helping Holly so we've not really left'. I took a sip of my drink and said 'I'm really grateful to all the help you've given her this week, and I know Holly's really grateful as-well'. 

Holly's POV:

After another rehearsal with Dane and also Kelly who was helping me with my short Aerial hoop piece It was time to head backstage and get ready for tonight's show, after having my hair and make-up done I made my way down the corridor to the costume department. I knocked on the door and walked in Emily smiled and said 'Hi Holly come on in I'll just fetch your costume' I closed the door and sat down on the chair I looked up as Emily returned with my beautiful costume on a hanger it was a perfect re-creation of Anne Wheeler's purple costume from the Greatest Showman. 

Emily smiled and said 'Do you like it' I nodded and said 'Like it I love it, thank you so much' Emily helped me into my costume and then I made my way to the photograph area to have some Photo's taken to go on Social media, I was so nervous for the show tonight that I had no idea of the surprise that Perri, Diversity and Brothers of Dance had all organised for me tonight. 

Time passed really quickly and it was soon time for the final show to begin I stood at the top of the stairs and watched Harrison's incredible performance with Matthew, and Dance Points routine with Todrick after the last two acts performed with their dance captains it was my turn to perform with Cheryl. After my dance with Cheryl I received some amazing comments from the other three dance captains, but deep down I began to wonder whether I could actually win when everyone else was so much better than me just as I was about to walk up the stairs Cheryl hugged me and said 'You did really well, I'm so proud of you sweetheart' I smiled and said 'Thank you'.

After speaking to Jordan It was time to get changed into my costume for my second dance, we all stood on the stage to see who would be leaving the competition and sadly it was Dance Point. I made my way back upstairs and stood in front of the stairs and watched as the other acts went onto that stage one at a time and performed their final dance, just as I was about to go down onto the stage Harrison walked over to me and said 'Good luck, I know you'll be great' I took a deep breath as I walked down the stairs and onto the stage.