Boy or Girl? (Part Two) "IT'S A..."

"THREE!"

"TWO!"

"ONE!"

"IT'S A GIRL!"

We popped the balloon in a hurry, when all of the crowd started yelling, we took off the blindfolds and saw pastel pink confetti coating the air. Noah was catching the confetti and kissing it. Ryan was dancing and screaming, "SISSA!" while Casford was still happy. Amelia came and hugged my stomach, crying into my dress. I smiled while Vivian and my brother, Anthony, ran over and kissed my face all over.

The dogs were eating the confetti and jumping around.

Millie came and hugged me, Jemma going to hug her brother. She whispered in his ear, when all of a sudden, his little brother Jacobi erupted from the crowd, joining their celebratory embrace.

My mom went to see the kids, and my father saying, "I'M A GRANDPA TO FOUR MUNCHKINSSSS!"

Chris Jupe, Noah's father, went to pat him on the shoulder. "You're not the only one," Chris said with a grin. The whole crowd came and picked up, played, and just embraced the pink confetti— and us.

"Ooh, how about Caroline?" Millie said, rubbing baby girl. "That's nice." I smiled. "Scarlet? Tamara?"

Dr. Rose Brown came up and kissed my cheek. "You are so lucky." She said, choking up. "I'm infertile." Rose murmured, kissing me again and smiling. "But of course, you won't be for long!" I grinned and hugged the doctor again.

"Mommy!" Amelia shouted. I raised an eyebrow and she said, "LET'S NAME DUH BABY MILLIE!"

Millie stood beside her and laughed awkwardly, while I felt a grin spread onto my face. Noah came over and smiled, pulling me into a deep kiss. The baby kicked, and we separated.

Then, I felt a slippery sensation. Running down the inside of my leg, was water. It was warm. I gasped. A tight contraction started showing up at the bottom of my stomach. Everyone gasped.

"PRANKED YA!" Noah and I shouted together.

Everyone started laughing and yelling.

What a great day this was.

Hey y'all! Sorry this was short, but yay! You're having a girl! 💕 Hopefully you choose a good name for her.

Also, I literally lost the password to my Hamilton acc, so I'll be making a new one, but for all musicals I like. (Aka main account)

Another also, I will be making an account for maybe some non-fanfiction stories. Please follow me on them both, I need friends—

Musicals: KayLikesPuppies
Non-Fanfic: (Has not been made as of Jul 17)

Have a good day❤️

- N - I - L