6) On the streets!

"WHAT!" Josh screamed. " WE'VE LOST THE MONEY ASWELL!!!!" By this time, we were all crying. "Lets go!" I ran out of the gates Payton following behind me. I ran and ran until I realised Payton wasn't following anymore. I went back and saw he was on the floor having an asthma attack! "Payton! 1...2...3..." I calmed him down and hugged him tight. I then apologised for running." I shouldn't have overreacted like that!" I mumbled knowing that my own twin had an asthma attack because of me. It's like he could read my mind because he then told me that it wasn't my fault,but I knew it was! Nessa and Mads came up from behind us and hugged us tight. Josh jogged over with an angry face. We all got scared and moved backwards because when he get angry, he is FURIOUS!!!
"What have we done??" I asked frightened.
Josh's face softened and he told them that it had nothing to do with us, it was just the stress of everything! We all relaxed and walked towards a small park. We sat down and discussed miserably about what we could do. After what seemed like hours of talking, we realised there was nothing we could do except to live on the streets!
As we walked out crying people stared and watched us leave.

*2 hours later*

We were sat down on the pavement, whilst people would walk past some tutting at us but some giving us some money to buy food for us all! We let Mads walk to the corner shop and she came back with donuts, strawberries and cokes for us all. Nessa started to get cold so Payton gave her his hoodie from the SwayLa merch. She smiled at him and we both hugged her tightly. Then someone walked past and gave us 20 pounds (or dollars if ur American) we all went and brought a blanket for us to keep us a bit warmer at night and we snuggled down holding onto each other tightly. Everyone fell asleep but I was wide awake. I couldn't sleep knowing that this was all my fault. If I hadn't gone to school, I wouldn't have been bullied and if I hadn't been bullied then we wouldn't be here lying on a hard concrete floor. I hated myself so much! I went into my suitcase and put on some clean clothes because there was nobody there and then I went for a walk around the field right next to where we were supposed to be sleeping. After about an hour the sun was rising so I walked back towards my siblings.

*3 Hours later*

As we were just sat down hugging each other, 3 boys walked past. One of them whispered to the other two and pointed at us all. Josh's and Mads' eyes opened wide and they walked over...

________________________________________

Authors note!
• Do you think I should change y/n to daisy?
• if you don't then comment
• if you have a different name that u want me to change it to then comment
• Have a great day/night!!!

Word count= 523