9)💕Admitting?💕

TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️
A bit of self harm included in this chapter!

Slant= thoughts
Normal = normal

A few days later (about a week and 2 days)

Daisy's POV:

I had fainted again.
I could hear everything that was being said and I could also feel if anyone was touching me. In the few days we've been here, I have gotten to know everyone more but I felt something with Jaden. I didn't think that he felt the same way. It has been so annoying because I wake up and I have to put on loads of blusher. This is because whenever the blonde,messy-haired boy sits near me talks to me or even says my name, I find it hot so I blush furiously.  Suddenly I hear someone run up the stairs. "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!" I hear a muffled scream that sounds very much like the one and only Jaden Hossler. I try and signal to someone that I can hear. I can't move anything on my body. Then I hear quiet footsteps climbing up the stairs and know that the only person who is that quiet is Nessa. About two minutes later I here another heavier pair of feet crawl upstairs. "I'm going to see what's going on." I hear Josh say as he walks up.
" bet." The rest of the boys say.

About 10 minutes later, I hear laughter erupt from above me. Then I heard a THUD!

Jaden's POV!

It had been nearly 2 weeks and I have caught so many strong feelings for Daisy and I don't know what to do.

As I saw Daisy faint again, loads of thoughts came to my head.
What if she dies?
What if she never finds out how I feel?
No no no Jaden cut it?
How can I love someone I met a few days ago?
Uuuggghhhhhhhh!
I ran to my room and screamed into my pillow.
I'm guessing someone heard me because suddenly there was a knock on the door. I didn't want to talk to anyone right now because I would probably say something stupid and dumb.
" GO AWAY!" I shouted.
" Please let me in." I heard a soft voice say quietly. I'm so confused because none of the boys talk like that. I unlocked the door and flopped back on my bed. Nessa walked in and sat down next to me.
" Tell me!" She said clearly.
"Tell you what?" I say to her acting confused.
" why you walked out, why you screamed, why your eyes are bright, red and puffy!" She replied.
"You wouldn't understand." I sigh.
"Try me." She sighed dramatically.
I couldn't help but laugh at how she said that. I stopped when she glared at me.
"Fine but you probably think I'm dumb!" I said to her. She told me that she probably wouldn't because she has been through loads.

" I love your sister." I whispered.
"Mads?"
"No."
"Daisy?"
I silently nodded whilst Nessa looked like her dreams had come true.
I looked at her and asked her why she was so happy.
"Well I want her to be happy. Simple!" She said.
"But how do you know I'm a good guy? I said suspiciously.
"Well I've seen how you look at her. I've noticed how you feel when she faints or has any of her fits. I can see the fear and sadness in your glossy eyes.I know how you feel and I have heard about you from Griffin." She said.
"Wow deep much?!" I asked laughing a little.
She laughs with me until I hear someone else knock.
"I heard everything." Josh says as he walks in.
"Uhhhh sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry!!!" I exclaim whilst looking down at the ground. Josh comes and sits next to me whilst Nessa moves up making room for her brother.
Josh laughs gently.
I look up at him.
Why am I so confused today?????

" When I mean I heard everything I mean EVERYTHING!" He says.
I don't say anything so he sighs and says," Nessa isn't the only one that has seen how you act. Everyone except Daisy has."
I groaned and stared at the floor.
"Is it that obvious?" I moan.
Him and Nessa collapsed on the floor laughing.
Again???!?
I am soooo confused right now!

After a few minutes of the two siblings laughing together, I stood up and walked to the bathroom.
I looked at myself and grabbed a sharp blade from the drawer.

One for being ugly because I'm so ugly she will never like me as much as I do her! I thought as I sliced

Two for being so stupid! Why am I a disappointment?

Each thought that came to my head would earn a slice across my wrist, ruby red blood seeping through the skin. I slid the blade against my other wrist waiting for the pain.
None came. It felt like I was floating and then I fell. The last thing I saw was the door open and both Nessa and Josh look at the blade then me.

Then everything went black.

You really thought I would leave you hanging??

After an hour, I was awake and my arms were all bandaged up. Nessa and Josh were asking me why I did it.
"She will never see me as more than a friend." I said. "I did it because right now there is no point living if the person I care about the most is so oblivious that I like her! No I don't like her, I LOVE HER!

3rd person!
Josh just pulled him into a bro hug and then they felt another pair of arms join the hug; they looked down and saw Ness.
Finally they all pulled away and walked downstairs to everyone else. They all were awake except Mads and Payton. Josh and Nessa walked over to Daisy and sat down. Jaden just sat next to Bryce and Quinton.
All the boys stared at him but Josh just motioned them to not ask. They all nodded as the unhappy person put his head in his hands.

"Ow my head!" Someone shouted loudly.
Everyone looked up to see Daisy looking around.

"OH MY GOD !!!!!!! DAISY!!!!!!!!!" Payton screamed and ran to her.
"DAISY!!!!!!!" Josh and mess's shouted loudly.
" DAISY THANK GOD YOU'RE AWAKE!!!!" Mads said.
"DAISY!!!!!!!" Jaden ran over to her and wrapped his strong arms around her waist tightly not letting go. He started crying into her shoulder and she cried into his. They both looked up staring into each others eyes. Daisy blushed looking away but Jaden pulled her face towards him and placed a soft gentle kiss on her lips whilst Bryce took another photo and smiled. "#JAISY!!!!!!" He yelled and everyone cheered loudly.

Authors Note!

Ok guys I thought that would be a good way to end the chapter. 
I AM SOOO SORRY IVE NOT BEEN ACTIVE FOR 10 DAYS BUT I FEEL BAD BECAUSE I HAVEN'T UPDATED !!!!!! Please let me know what you think of this story and if you want me to follow you just lmk in the comments! This is the last one for today but I might post tomorrow! Hope you enjoyed!!!
Stay safe and always remember you are amazing!
Love you all sooo much!
Byyeeee!!!!
💖
SUMMER
XxX

Word count exactly :1217