Chapter 2

I woke up that morning, feeling like I usually do. I grabbed my phone and unplugged the charger. The time was 11:34.
Did I really sleep in that late? Wow, that's almost 10 hours of sleep!
I quickly got up and stumbled over to my closet. I pulled out a black pleated skirt and a f/c sweater. Black underwear and a bra, too. I quickly dressed and combed out my h/l, h/c hair, styling it the way I wanted it.
I grabbed my bag and shoved my phone into it, slipping my shoes on and heading out the door.
I locked it and basically ran to my car, not even letting it warm up before driving.
I made it to work in time, with probably 5 or 10 minutes to spare. Locking my car, I walked into the pizzeria. I was greeted with the smell of sticky children and pizza. I clocked in and headed down to the office I shared with William.
"Good afternoon, William!" I smiled brightly as I walked through the door, closing it behind me.
"Oh, hello Y/n. You look stunning today," he smiled.
I blushed as his remark. I expected him to say 'good' or 'nice', but stunning? Now that's a whole new level. Maybe I was overthinking it.
I sat behind my desk, humming to myself as I powered up the desktop. I finished up the ad I had been working on yesterday, then got up to monitor what was happening in the main area.
William smirked at me as I made my way to the door. God, he was so fucking hot.
Coworker tings.
I could've sworn he looked me up and down as I left the room. My cheeks heated up at the thought of him doing that. I ran into Henry on my way towards the main stage.
"Y/n! I was going to ask Will, but can you get into one of the suits? I have a phone call to attend to,"
I nodded in agreement.
"I'd love to,"
He smiled and patted my back as he left to his office. I made my way to the backstage area and got into the spare SpringBonnie suit. I knew to be careful or the spring locks could go off. It was a little uncomfortable, my skirt was basically halfway up my back because of the suit. It was fine, it wasn't like anyone could see it.
I greeted kids in the suit, walking around and making sure everyone was doing fine. A little girl approached me.
"B-bunny person? Can you help me win a toy?" She pointed over to one of the arcade machines, particularly a claw machine.
"Sure!" I held her hand as we walked towards the toy machine.
"Which one do you want?"
"I-Could I get the Fredbear plush? Please?"
"Of course!"
The little girl handed me a coin. I pushed it into the machine and tried to get the plush she wanted. I was never bad at these, but never too good at them. The claw picked up the plush. Then dropped it.
"Damn it," I thought to myself.
"One more time?"
The frowning child smiled once again.
"Yes!"
She handed me another coin. I went for the plush again and the claw successfully grabbed it. I took it out of the prize drop and handed it to her, brushing her dark hair out of her face as I did so.
"Go have some more fun!" I waved to her.
She smiled up at me and hugged the suit's legs, then ran off.