Chapter 3

"You'll get better at these machines the more you tinker with them," a familiar voice said.
I turned to see William leaning against the machine, arms folded with his signature smirk.
I blushed a little bit, who knows how long he had been there?
"Yeah, well at least I got it for her," I laughed.
I smiled, but I'm pretty sure he couldn't see it.
"It's getting late, we're about to close," He informed you.
I still had to be here after closing. The pizzeria closed at 9pm. Shift still lasted until 12, when the night-guard arrived. That was pretty much the only reason we stayed so late, so most of us just finished up extra work or hung out.
"I'll take off this wretched suit, then," I giggled.
"I'll walk with you. I've got nothing left to do,"
We began walking to the backstage area, I waved to guests as some packed up and kids waved back to me. Their big smiles plastered all over.
We made it back there, Fredbear was being powered down by another employee. He waved as he finished powering down the animatronic and wheeled it backstage. He left shortly after we entered. I took off the mask head and took in a deep breath of air.
"Holy fuck, these suits are hot,"
William chuckled, agreeing with me.
"I've wore them for years. I'd watch out, though. Those spring locks can be triggered so easily,"
I laughed lightly.
"That would suck, imagine how bad it would hurt,"
"Oh, trust me. It hurts. Lucky to have survived one," He pointed to the scars on his neck.
"Oh my god...I'm sorry, I didn't know,"
"No need to apologize, it was an accident,"
I took off the torso of the suit. I was about to take off the legs, then realized how high my skirt was.
"Well fuck," I sighed.
"Is there a problem?" William raised an eyebrow.
"I wore a skirt today," I laughed.
"I am so dumb,"
I saw him smirk.
I didn't want to make is super awkward, so I quickly got out of the legs. The skirt fell down quickly, but it wasn't quick enough to not see anything. My cheeks were burning red, knowing William had seen my underwear.
"Black, hm? That color suits you well,"
My blush grew darker. He only chuckled.
"I apologize if I am making you uncomfortable, it was not my intent,"
"N-no! It's fine, I have no problem with it!" I smiled at him, still blushing madly.
I put the animatronic back together.
"Would you like to get something to eat with me after our shift? It's on me,"
I smiled at him.
"I'd love to!"
He smirked at me.
"Lovely~" He sat up and headed for the door.
"I'll meet you in the office after our shift ends," He flashed a smile at me. I flashed one back.
He left the room and I stood there thinking about him.
Why was I so attracted to him? I just barely met him yesterday.
I walked out onto the main stage, quickly hopping down and making my way to the break room to get some water.
I entered and two other employees were in there chatting. I smiled and grabbed a water bottle out of the fridge. I took a large sip of it and headed back to the stage area. I set the water bottle down beside me and began reading a book.

12am

I got up and made my way back to my assigned office to grab my bag and meet with William.
I walked in and he was in there, sitting up on his desk.
I grabbed my bag and shut off everything that needed to be shut off and put away.
"Ready to go?" He asked.
I nodded at him and we left the room.