Chapter 5

this chapter has a MAJOR trigger warning!

I woke up in a cold sweat. I quickly grabbed my phone and checked the time.
Almost 4am.
I wanted to throw up from that dream. That precious little girl wasn't dead...was she?
I shook my head and tried to get the thought out of my head. It helped, but it still lingered in the back of my mind.
I hopped out of bed and silently made my way down to the kitchen. To my surprise, William was there. He was leaning over the counter.
"H-hey, you're up, too?" I asked gently.
He didn't seem startled. He just slowly turned around.
"Can't sleep. Assume that's the same for you?"
I nodded in response.
"B-bad dream," I mumbled while walking near him.
"What was it about?"
He filled up a glass of water and handed it to me, motioning for me to sit at the table.
I did and he sat across from me. I took a sip and sighed.
"A-a girl," I started.
"The same girl I helped get the plush out of the machine. She was being chased by a-a...what looked to be SpringBonnie, but it was different. The suit seemed to be sewn and not a normal springlock suit," I explained, my eyes never leaving the glass of water.
"We do have a suit like that, but nobody ever uses it. My, I even forget we had it,"
My head shot up and looked at him with wide eyes.
"You mean to tell me that costume is real?"
He nods.
"I-I've never seen it. How did it appear in my dream?" I frantically said.
"It was just a dream, it's okay. Was it just a chase?" He pressed.
I stared him in the eyes.
"N-no...the thing...spotted her hiding and," I clamped my eyes shut.
Tears streamed down my face.
"killed her, oh God it killed her," I sobbed.
"I-I don't know why I'm acting like this, I can usually cope with murder and things like that,"
I felt warm arms embrace me. I opened my eyes to find William hugging me, comforting me. I hugged back, tightly. I don't think he cared, but if he did; I didn't. I needed a good hug and cry. I've been needing one for awhile.
We finally pulled away.
"T-thank you. I've been needing that for awhile," I wiped my tears with my sleeves.
"I'm sorry for causing you trouble, it's just everything has been stressful in the real world and this dream just...fucked me up," I sighed, taking another sip of water.
I felt drained.
"Everyone goes through struggles. And no need to apologize, really. You can talk to me about everything if you want to," I felt his hand on my shoulder.
I looked up to meet his eyes. I was met with a reassuring smile.
"I-okay, but it's a lot...and very personal," I sighed.
He nodded.
"That's okay, talk to me about whatever. I'm all ears, and you don't have to worry about me telling anybody,"
I smiled.
"W-well, like I said, I can usually do murder...but that dream just seemed so realistic. And I'm probably just sensitive right now, female issues, you know? Anyways, it's hard to keep up with my bills and I really don't want to move back in with my parents. My brother...molested me from a young age, he still lives with them," I began crying again.
"Maybe I'm just being a little bitch about it, I don't know, but I also just want to-" I sighed.
"N-nevermind, it's embarrassing,"
He smiled at me.
"I'm not going to judge you,"
"I-I'm pretty sure it's mental illness or something but...I've always wanted to get kidnapped and, uhm, you know, fucked..." I blushed madly.
"It's really weird, I know, I don't know where it came from. I've never had a proper way to cope, my life has always been a complete mess. It's weird considering what my brother did. Every time I think about him I cringe, and my mind always wanders. I don't know what's wrong with me," I was lightly crying now.
"That was a little too much, I shouldn't have said-"
I felt William grab me and pull me close. He hugged me tightly.
"It's okay, stop apologizing. I'm not going to judge you, I've got my own things I have done and I'm not the type to judge your past and kinks,"
I blushed when he said the last part.
"T-thank you. You know, you're the first person I've ever told about any of this, it's so good to finally get it off my chest,"

a/n; my app is being weird and not letting me manage my stories. luckily, i got into this one, but it's the only one i can get into. i will see if the problem is fixed by tomorrow.<3